LOG ON FAILURE!

MarauderHD ]

Check the Socom.com forums every ones having the same problem.

I'm thinking the game wasn't ready. I could get in eventually but when a started we all got booted.

But did you guys ever see how many people were trying to play? Huge number.

yea when i logged in the servers were packed, i think on tuesday the servers took the heat but today i believe too many people came on at once and the servers just overloaded or something, hopefully this is an easy fix and we can go on playing and enjoying our socom soon. like TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://socom.us.playstation.com/

UPDATE

Posted by Seth Luisi

Due to the tremendous launch of SOCOM Confrontation and large number of

simultaneous players connecting, we are experiencing some server load

issues. We are aware of the current server issues and we are actively

looking into them. We will have these issues resolved as soon as possible.

Regards,

SOCOM: Confrontation Online Team

It's not a game, it's a chat room. Didn't you read the news?

Seriously, sorry guys, this started as the beta ended. I would guess they have until Resistance 2 is released to get their stuff in order, but beyond that, people will get their fun elsewhere.

For hardcore SOCOMers, that may be good news. Indeed, when only few players are left, the game should run smoothly.

I started our clan and sent out an invite to our Leader and when he got done downloading I switched leadership of the clan over to him, (which is a very cool feature), but then all the server issues happened and I was only able to play 1 game on Fallen, which I have to say is a great map.

I was surprised to read on the PS Forums about all the servers being full. That's a heck of a lot of people playing.