World Series: Phillies vs Rays

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea i guess i'll have to root for the Rays also, at least the team that wins will be the team that beat us. lol

In all honesty the match up of these two teams isn't very exciting, but the actual game play may be better than we've seen since Red Sox/Yankees ALCS. ;D

I think this WS is going to be a lot of ofense.!!

Sox definitely have an up hill battle, but if any team can do it.. it's them. ;)

That was the biggest comeback in playoff history (for the last 72 years or something crazy)

Seriously i do hope the Sox can pull it off, but even if they dont, that was a hell of a game & it proves they still got it. (it = heart)

I had tears in my eyes for the last 2.5 innings.!

Reminded me of how i felt watching the Boise State Fiesta Bowl. Good times :)

I don't care about ratings either, I just want a good series.

Yea no one cares about ratings.. (I mentioned it because bad ratings = no one is watching. ;)

boody ]

the BOSTON RED SUCKS if i needed to clarify ;) lol

Not who i watched play last night.! :P:-* ;D