Neo's Sig,Render, and Theme request thread. update read 3rd post!

Neoblackhound ]

Just tell me what you want and ill try and work on it.

Alright man. Thank you.

------

Id like an Evil mofo'n sig. Blood, Skulls, Knives, demons, etc.

colors perferably red/black/grey/yellow

backround color id like to be the same color as the forum so it blends in (if possible)

Text1: [aKr] M-TeK-9 < -- Exactly like that

Text2: I Will Murder You... < -- 'Will" in italic font

If you have any questions, please feel free.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CDBS14 ]

actually i got an idea for a symbol' date=' maybe something similar to the helghast symbol from KZ2, since it has the same colors as the template, black and red.

[/quote']

Umm pretend I don't know anything bout killzone cuz I don't lol get the symbol ill take a look.

• 2 weeks later...

hey Neo i saw the siggy u made RNG and was wondering if u could hook me up with one. it doesnt matter how long it takes theres no rush just whenever u get the time and even then only if u feel like making me one and it would b cool if u had artist's freedom in coming up with something tight. i know sometimes people's choices are too limited and get in the way of coming up with something cool. If u feel up to it i could also make u a siggy to return the favor. I sent you a PM showing u the latest siggy i made for a clan mate so u can see what to expect. lol i'm still learning but i dont think they're too bad. let me know if u are interested. ;D