Minimum wage question

I have been with albertsons for 3 years in december. But due to me not being over 18 until last december. They couldn't give me a raise. It all has to do to the union. I was doing a job that i wasn't supposed to be doing until i was 18. Now that i am working again, the only way to get a raise is to work a lot of hours.

I am a supervisor as well. but they can't give us a raise. Its gay.

I have thought of leaving, but i have full benifits now. Medical, Dental and Vision. So i would be kinda stupid to leave this job with those.

Minimum wage in Oregon is 7.05. I make 8.05.

I worked a minimum wage job at Petsmart before minimum went up, so right when the change was made they used that change to count as the raise I had coming, pretty lame. Minimum wage right now is 7.50 in Illinois and until I hit my 90 days at my new job I'm at 8.00. But I worked minimum at Petsmart for about 8 months.

CDBS14 ]
Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
CDBS14 ]

my dads friend he is a ballet parker at one of those manhattan parking lots. he has that job and a restaurant waiter. they earn minimum wage but they make more on tips.

Ballet Parker? lmao

dude.. it's Valet

lol' date=' my bad. i must have had my mind on something else.

[/quote']You forgot your special shoes for your next class..? ;D

Chili-Palmer ]
CDBS14 ]
Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]
CDBS14 ]

my dads friend he is a ballet parker at one of those manhattan parking lots. he has that job and a restaurant waiter. they earn minimum wage but they make more on tips.

Ballet Parker? lmao

dude.. it's Valet

lol' date=' my bad. i must have had my mind on something else.

[/quote']You forgot your special shoes for your next class..? ;D

when do you see a 5'11" 220 pound kid doing ballet, lol

I don't think that I have made minimum wage since I was like 13 and back then it was actually student wage that we have in Canada and it was $3.50 an hour. Once you get older then they pay you minimum wage which I have never earned since then. My mother in law makes minumum wage and has been at her job for like 5 years now.