We need CLAN REPS for the following clans.

[HIT] and [a ]....

You have until MONDAY NIGHT at 10pm CST to have whoever is going to be your clan's CLAN REP send me a PM stating so.

If I do not receive a PM from your upcoming Clan Rep, then your clan will not be participating in the upcoming BLACK tourney.

There are two other clans who I know are ready and waiting on-deck.

If you belong to either of these two clans, you should get word out to your clan leader(s) and get this taken care of before the deadline. There are THINGS your Clan Rep needs to be doing right now and this tourney will not wait for them to get caught up when they are arriving late to the party.

Thank you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Military including Active, Reserve, Veteran and Dependents get 50% off of our Spec Ops Premium Experience

Important Information

By visiting this site you agree to our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search