Urgent Fury keeps an EYE on the UF: Horsemen tourney

The upcoming UF: Horsemen tourney, the 4-man cross-clan team season competition, will see its sign-ups going up during the middle of the upcoming Black tourney.

This tourney allows players from all over the UF Community to band together in 4-man teams, regardless of clan ties, to see who truly is the pestilence, famine, death and war of the Urgent Fury Community.

And now Urgent Fury, and hopefully many of its community members, will be keeping an even CLOSER eye on the competition, because Urgent Fury is announcing the prizes for the winners of the tourney.

The last 4-man team standing when the season ends and the single-elimination playoffs are over will each get a brand new Playstation Eye USB camera for use with their PS3. These prizes for the winners are being brought to you by http://www.forestsgamebunker.com as they are sponsoring the first UF: Horsemen tourney as it storms out the gates!

Entry fee per team of four is $10.

Total prize package is worth over $150.00

***Special teaser: with the upcoming announcement of a VERY cool "video section addition" to the Urgent Fury main website for all of the clans of UF, the PS3 Eye may become your clan's new best friend. Details, of course, will be coming in a few weeks.

Please remember that 4-man team formations now has a section on the UF forum and members of the community are there now talking to one another about possible connections. You can dive into the action too. Here is the link: http://www.urgentfury.com/uf_forum/index.php?board=95.0

It's Urgent Fury's very first 4-man cross-clan tournament, so be a part of it!

Official tourney rules will be released at the time of UF: Horsemen sign-ups.

- TOW

Guest SuddenRedScare
Red0ctobeR ]
at3dave ]

Cool, once I win this I'll have all of Playstations official accessories.! ;D

You hav eto get through US first. :-*

Team "Seeing Red" :)

Red0ctobeR ]
at3dave ]

Cool, once I win this I'll have all of Playstations official accessories.! ;D

You hav eto get through US first. :-*

Team "Seeing Red" :)

That's what I am talking about BABAY. Whether you see Red0ctobeR, suddenredscare, or all the blood flying off your head from MaluNYMets or Vengence-7. You will be seeing RED. HAHA