Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Socom Special Forces

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

this are the weapons:

DatGuy ]

UOE - AMELI

SAS - IW

GIGN - FAMAS

SEALS - SCAR

KSK - UMP

the KSK and SAS uniform is very similar if not identical.

the other uniforms are rally not that different and i don't know about the camos.

As In-Depth as they went with this, there should be some tactical advantage to the Special Force your clan chooses besides 1 single special gun. There should be an encumberance advantage to the Special Forces Armor, Like I know for a FACT that SEAL's have armor that is just as strong if not stronger than standard-issue, but its made of lighter material. Therefore encumberance should be lighter allowing the character to moce faster while still providing hit defense. Just a thought.

RNG187 ]

and what about the scar? like' date=' i'd rather face an IW or FAMAS instead of a SCAR.

[/quote']

the SCAR sucks in my opinion, it is just a slightly and by a minimum better than the M4, the IW will get you across the map easily, and the famas will beat even a submachinegun in close quarter fights.