Supersize Me...

I know this has been out for a while, but I just got done watching it and man....that is some messed up sh&* :-X

I honestly didn't realize how bad fast food could mess you up like that and it's amazing how many MacDonald's are out there...sheeeeshhhh. I don't eat it very often but now I'll try and stay away from it for good except for Arbys, can't resist it.

If you haven't seen this, rent it. This guy ate 3 meals a day of only MacDonald's for 30 days straight. He gained 24 pounds, consumed over 30 pounds of sugar and added 12 pounds of solid fat. :-\

Cuz

Guest [iLL] Andawg

NO Not Moore, but remember that he always supersizes his meal and ONLY ate McDonalds for a month. If you eat there once in awhile and get a normal size meal it's not too much different then food at home, and sides, those fries are irresistible.

Andawg ]

NO Not Moore, but remember that he always supersizes his meal and ONLY ate McDonalds for a month. If you eat there once in awhile and get a normal size meal it's not too much different then food at home, and sides, those fries are irresistible.

What do you eat at home..!?

I NEVER eat at McD's.. I Hate it, but no fast food is anywhere near what i eat at home.!

Good god man what does your kitchen look like.? you got a deep fryer in there.?

How about a coke dispensing machine.. lol

Even their "Healthy" stuff id so processed, & fake tasting.. yuck its nasty.

Damn.. Now I'm freaking hungry! The movie a good example of what McDonald's can do to you. Though the rule in the movie, was if he was asked to super size it, he had to. We watched the movie in my health this year and I think it had a good effect.

I like the BK Lounge better anyways. Too bad it isn't any healthier.

Red0ctobeR ]

That isn't a movie done by Micheal Moore is it. If it is he will never see another dime of my money.

NO, I would never watch his shit.  It's directed by Morgan Spurlock which is the person eating all of that garbage.

but remember that he always supersizes his meal

He only supersized 9 times which 6 came from Texas. He could only supersize if we was asked to do so.

Yeah, I don't eat at the big M anymore. My son rented that movie and we watched it. HOly shit!! So then being the kind of guy that I am, I started doing alot of research on fast food. If you think Mcdonalds is bad, go look at the numbers from 1 slice of pizza from Pizza hut or dominos. I don't eat pizza no more now. We really don't eat any fast food since that movie. Once in a couple of weeks maybe.

Whoever said Arby's, I can't resist those market sammichs either. ;D

LOL yes moderation is the key..

I watched that movie a year or so ago.. and yea I agree too much Mickey "D"s will probably kill ya.. but during the movie I couldn't help but think the guy wasn't really in that great of shape in the first place.. yea so his Doc said he was fine but come on... if you ask me the guy was heading for some sort of heath problem without any help from MickeyD's but I'm sure a McDee only diet didn't help much. ;)