Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

has anyone

seen the videon on the game, especially the one that says weapons or guns of socom, i mean wtf they took in the sound info of a belt fed .50 cal and a grenade launcher, i dont see these guns in the game?

CDBS14 ]

i see' date=' maybe some of that DlC could be free as payment for all the trouble they caused

[/quote']

would be sweet, i think they should give this ONLY to the people who participated in the beta.

RNG187 ]
CDBS14 ]

i see' date=' maybe some of that DlC could be free as payment for all the trouble they caused

[/quote']

would be sweet, i think they should give this ONLY to the people who participated in the beta.

what about the people that got a code from someone, also how would they know they deleted the states, i say people that registered an account or started playing since day 2 of release, this includes people of day 1.

RSBV2 did something like this, they gave us the free map calypso hotel, which is a classic from the original RSVB. maybe socom can give us 2 free maps ;D

RNG187 ]

well' date=' those people who got the beta can pass the code to get the DLC onto 2 friends. yeah, R6V2 worked out nicely, PS3 has more maps than 360...;D

[/quote']

yep. because they screwed us over, i waited so much and i got an un-playable game, they wanted us to open and close certain ports, like every average person knows how to do that.

CDBS14 ]

seen the videon on the game' date=' especially the one that says weapons or guns of socom, i mean wtf they took in the sound info of a belt fed .50 cal and a grenade launcher, i dont see these guns in the game?

[/quote']

I saw two vids on Gametrailers.com on SOCOM with some SEALs talking about the game. Are those the vids ur speaking of??

CaribbeanCLANK ]
CDBS14 ]

seen the videon on the game' date=' especially the one that says weapons or guns of socom, i mean wtf they took in the sound info of a belt fed .50 cal and a grenade launcher, i dont see these guns in the game?

[/quote']

I saw two vids on Gametrailers.com on SOCOM with some SEALs talking about the game. Are those the vids ur speaking of??

no it is under movies in the main menu. and it is with the developers and sound team.