UF meets NASCAR

So for those of you that don't know, I'm a NASCAR fan. A big enough fan to take money from Chili after winning a bet. ;D

Well the misses and I went to Martinsville this past weekend, both for the Truck race Saturday and the Cup race Sunday. But the cool part was Sat night after the Truck race we went to a Q&A Dinner with the SPEED channel crew including Rutledge, Micheal Waltrip, Phil Parsons, Ray Dunlap and the one I WANTED to meet, Krista Voda.... see dopey look on my face.

100_2591.jpg

Red0ctobeR ]

That is the best part about nascar. You can get drunk on your own beer. Hell I always buy and extra seat just for the cooler. LOL

@ $85.00++ a pop for seats I want to party with you at the track.. :P

I went to the Bristol race in 2000 and on the way to the track for the Busch race we thought it would be a fun game to drink everytime we saw an "Ohio" license plate. Well need less to say by the time we got to the botton of the hill to go up to the track we were turning around for more beer and stopped playing the "OHIO - DRINK!!!" game.

Who'da thunk'd it ??? ;D

MaCoo_ ]
Red0ctobeR ]

That is the best part about nascar. You can get drunk on your own beer. Hell I always buy and extra seat just for the cooler. LOL

@ $85.00++ a pop for seats I want to party with you at the track.. :P

I went to the Bristol race in 2000 and on the way to the track for the Busch race we thought it would be a fun game to drink everytime we saw an "Ohio" license plate. Well need less to say by the time we got to the botton of the hill to go up to the track we were turning around for more beer and stopped playing the "OHIO - DRINK!!!" game.

Who'da thunk'd it ??? ;D

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That's funny. 160,000 people, I'm thinking they'll defenitely be enough OHIO plates to get sloppy. Been to Bristol(Night race), Atlanta, Talladega, Darlington(WHich I live like 45 mins from) Martinsville, Richmond, and Rockingham. And all let us drink our OWN beer. Way better then $6 a beer don't ya think.