Your Favorite Quotes:

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat." THEODORE ROOSEVELT (Paris Sorbonne,1910)

"War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things; the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

- John Stuart Mill

MAXIMUS666 ]
Chili-Palmer ]
MAXIMUS666 ]

Arnold Horshak - “Winning is nice if you don't lose your integrity in the process.â€

Deep ..lol

Really? I thought it was quite simple.

Honestly i wanted to type the sound that Horshack makes.. but i dont know how to spell that sound..!?

You know the sound im talking about.?

Try to spell that ..lol

Anyone..?

uheea uheea
  lmao, thats the best i can do ..lol

" there are no athiests in foxholes."

"dad am i going to be poor when i get older cause i dont ever want to be poor."

"then you wont be "

" the things you own end up owning you.."

"No man for any considerable period can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the true"

" if you want to be a leader then follow me."

"It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything"

" hey some times your flush and some times your bust, and evey time your up it never seems as good as it is and when your down you never think you'll be up again.. but life goes on.. money isnt real george , it doesnt matter , it only seems like it does."

you know when people think your dying they auctually listen to you, instead of just waiting for thier turn to speak."-

Look at me. Never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut."

Hell, every guy's got his dream, am I right? Between you, me and the wall here, I doozy myself last night. Ha ha, ha, ha. Get this: A corn-fed harvest mouse, a hooker, a nun, a Flemish peasant woman, whips, chains, whistles yo-yo's, a circus midget. My grandmother riding by on a bicycle give me the finger, and a duck! Now, I don't know ha, ha, ha. Are you crying? Oh my lord. I am sorry honey, please don't ! Could you get your daddy on the phone. No, don't hang up please I

MedicSgt ]

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat." THEODORE ROOSEVELT (Paris Sorbonne,1910)

Awesome quote. First time I saw it was in Marine Sniper which was a book about Gunny Sgt. Carlos Hathcock.

A Marine Sniper in Vietnam with 93 confirmed kills to his credit. It is my absolute Favorite book of all time hands down. I suggest anyone that likes any type of military novels/books give it a shot.

Guest [odc]..GhostDawg..

"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you did not do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~ Mark Twain"

"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have." - Abraham Lincoln

"Integrity is what we do, what we say, and what we say we do." - Don Galer

"In the depths of sorrow, there is joy". - Japanese philosophy

lao_tze.jpg

“Why not simply honor your parents, love your children, help your brothers and sisters, be faithful to your friends, care for your mate with devotion, complete your work cooperatively and joyfully, assume responsibility for problems, practice virtue without first demanding it of others, understand the highest truths yet retain an ordinary manner? That would be true clarity, true simplicity, true mastery.â€

- Lao Tzu (c.604-531 BC)

The Hua Hu Ching, (52) - Great Chinese philosopher, founder of Taoism.