What Military Group Did YOUR Clan Choose?

i know the famus 9french i tink is a bad ass gun....but we are sas for this week and probally the duration......

it has the same as seals just the iw is in there

been trying them all out

spains gun has 200 bullets but cant kill shit

the germans is like the hk series

french is like the f90 but an assualt rifle ---i like it

seals---spf or some shit --sucks

sas- iw of course ---best one out 0f all 5

We orig. went with Seals mainly because alot of us like to have the M4a1 but since the SAS gave the option of the IW which is far better then the other gun given to the Seals we are slowly moving our roster over to SAS.It Is basically the same as the seals but provides a better option with the IW.

We orig. went with Seals mainly because alot of us like to have the M4a1 but since the SAS gave the option of the IW which is far better then the other gun given to the Seals we are slowly moving our roster over to SAS.It Is basically the same as the seals but provides a better option with the IW.

yup

true that

i think the french have the best weapon