Roster submittal for Black Due Today

Everyone here needs to remember another facet of putting on this tournament and that is timing. Everything has it's place and time it needs to happen. When they do, things will run smoothly. The post for rosters needing to be submitted was up for a whole week. That is 168 hours in which everyone needed to have their rosters submitted.

When given this amount of time and as much as it was announced, UF has no idea as to anyone's situation and or intent. UF has no idea if they changed their mind and decided to not play. They have no idea if it is just a life issue. They have no idea if their internet went down. There is no way to know what is going on unless it is communicated to us.

That being said, we can't assume, give them a few more minutes, hours or days and maybe they will reply. If UF did that and had no reply, we would be scrambling at the last possible moment to fill the spot. Why should that be the scenario. Why should we put ourselves under very tough circumstances, when we do not need to.

We had several teams who were wanting to play this tournament. Why not get a hold of them ASAP to see if they were willing to fill the void. Try and get a replacement ASAP before they committed somewhere else.

That is what happened here. We wanted to field a 32 team tournament and since we acted promptly, we were able to secure a spot.

It is unfortunate for FBR that there were issues, however UF must continue to do what it needs to do to provide the community a great tournament.

Again while it is unfortunate for FBR, there will be other tournament just around the corner. We wished they could have been a part of this tournament but it just didn't work out that way. I am sure we will see them in the very near future as a team in a UF tournament.

Fully understandable Bandit. I dont think anyone doubts the reasoning.

This is how all professional events are handled.

FBR, dont go away.. this shouldn't stop you from scrimmaging with all the clans here.!

While you wait for the next one. ;D

Red0ctobeR ]

I say if they can't do something as simple as this, then what else will they miss.

Sorry [FBR] but 31 other clans could comply with the rules. Hope to see you for the next one, this one just won't go.

Well I definitely didn't come here for remorse so no need to say sorry my brotha. The main thing I like about UF is how you have to follow rules to the T, and I pride myself on being thorough with everything I do . So if I came here asking for a pass, it would be against what I am about. I got caught up, so we take our L like men. But I will definitely stick around and hopefully we can participate in the Horsemen Tournament when it comes along. Once again good luck to everyone, and thank you again for the opportunity! Next time I wont choke on it...

Tha-Truth ]
Red0ctobeR ]

I say if they can't do something as simple as this, then what else will they miss.

Sorry [FBR] but 31 other clans could comply with the rules. Hope to see you for the next one, this one just won't go.

Well I definitely didn't come here for remorse so no need to say sorry my brotha. The main thing I like about UF is how you have to follow rules to the T, and I pride myself on being thorough with everything I do . So if I came here asking for a pass, it would be against what I am about. I got caught up, so we take our L like men. But I will definitely stick around and hopefully we can participate in the Horsemen Tournament when it comes along. Once again good luck to everyone, and thank you again for the opportunity! Next time I wont choke on it...

Seriously 'Tha-Truth', with your extensive experience in Tournaments of all sorts and your dedication, etc. I did not even 'think' to contact you about the deadlines here. You and I still have some 'business' to get into, so just remember that '4 weeks' goes by very quickly!

We ourselves were on 'hold by my request', beause I did not want to hold the process up for those who were 'ready', as I could not get a roster list submittal in an orderly amount of time from clan staff. You WILL be here for the next one, and I will Personally keep in touch with you to remind (if need be) as to anything that I might see [FBR] lacking in submitting. We will talk later on, but I just wanted you to know that you should have been involved in 'THESE TOURNEYS'...a long, long time ago!~ lol ;D TTYL, Bro!

Guest [FBR]LK-CRUSHA
Tha-Truth ]
Red0ctobeR ]

Whats up FBR yea I hope to see you 110% in the next one sorry you could not make this one good luck :( I really was lookin foward to playing you guys