All right guys Im struggling with this game. Chapter 4 is where I am. Nodes are hard to come by, (for upgrading)

Any hints or tips? What do you wish you would have differently? I continue to Upgrade My rig, and i just upgraded the automatic rifle thing.

What did you upgrade and did it come in handy, like was it worth it., Would you rather have upgraded something else? Help me out man, let me know what I can do to not struggle so hard.

Also, its only on Medium setting, not hard.

lol hard? i beat it on medium on monday (btw awesome game)... imo the best tool to upgrade is the first one u get (the line pistol gun). to be successful in the game you have to always go for the legs first then go for the arms and the best dismemberment weapon is the first one you get and the line gun (the bigger, wider version).

do not even use the melee button because its weak as shit and it gets you to close to the necros... always keep ur distance and take your time! when u finally finish your gonna be like wow that game was awesome plus you unlock the military suit at the end!