LOOKING FOR NEW RECRUITS

cBF is always looking i think that we are really looking now because im here.

from our past wars i have realized that just because we have some people doesnt mean that they are able to play in every war we have, god only knows that i want to so im posting this here beacuse i think i can/

and other clans and recruits look here maybe someone just might have a falling out

neeley81 out

I don't know what everyone here is getting squeamish about.

We always welcome clans to put out the word that they've got some available space on their rosters. I would think the UF community is a great place to put it out there.

What we particularly don't like is when a lone gunner will post that their services are available. That's when we see 5-10 clans stumbling over one another to get that person to try out for them. LOL That's always funny...but not the environment we want here in UF.

So good luck, cBF...and any other clans looking to bolster their roster.

SOCOM's here....everyone just wants to play!

Undertow ]

We always welcome clans to put out the word that they've got some available space on their rosters. I would think the UF community is a great place to put it out there.

What we particularly don't like is when a lone gunner will post that their services are available. That's when we see 5-10 clans stumbling over one another to get that person to try out for them. LOL That's always funny...but not the environment we want here in UF.

Marshmellow..... ;)

HogWild ]
Undertow ]

Marshmellow..... ;)

I always thought he was chesse. You know Fumunda Brand. ;)

Undertow ]

thanks under tow. i was worried after i talked to sequoyah last night. and good luck to all in the the new tourney starting next week

EternalFury ]

Yeah, recruiting has been hard lately. Our clan does not have any SOCOM history and it seems everybody and their dog want to start a new clan rather than joining one.

So, recruiting has been hard.

How do you guys do it? Is there any tips you could share?

Be friendly in the rooms you host or in public rooms you join.

Like minds gravitate towards one another naturally.