Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

PS3 Problem - Ethernet cable not detected?

Hey guys I just renovated my place and tried to connect my ps3 to my router and it keeps saying ethernet cable not connected I tried rebooting it, connecting directly to my router and still nothing. Any ideas help? Thank you!

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

I get this problem too. I have found that if I reset PS3 it usually works. I have even had it to where it says the ethernet cable is not detected and still signs me in and everything works fine. I don't get it.

turn off the ps3

turn off modem

(unplug and reconnect is what i have to do)let modem set up(all lightS) go green then turn on your ps3

every time i switch from ps3 to my pc i have to unplug the modem and plug it back in..kind of like re-setting its self