Finally put my dog's tricks on Youtube. For those who think I was making stuff up about his tricks

However, you won't understand much, bcs he understands Lithuanian better than you . Haha

For those who don't understand Lithuanian. Commands in English:

Open the Trashcan, Switch on the light, Voice, Paw,Beg,Pray,Lay Down,Shame on you,Tail, Wave, Roll Over, Find a toy, Sit still and don't eat the treat on your nose,

Switch off the light, Crawl, Let's go outside (when he wants to go outside he rings the bell), Don't touch the treat,Bow, Count the fingers

I did spend some time with him... But it wasn't too hard. He got it pretty fast. My fiancee comes back from work and he aready knows new trick. LOL.

The good one is when he starts ringing that bell whenever he wants to go outside. If I'm on second floor and hear that bell ringing like crazy, I know i got to drop my things I was doing and let him outside, or he will shit inside. Haha

My mom taught her Doberman to ring chimes hung on the back door when he needs to go outside......he also fetches water bottles and remotes.

My dog is smart, but a pain in the ass. She rides jetski's with me, jumps on the trampoline, goes fishing, and is the best net I've ever had. She never bites down, but she snatches them damned fish right from the side of the boat and lands em.

Tool_Minion ]

My mom taught her Doberman to ring chimes hung on the back door when he needs to go outside......he also fetches water bottles and remotes.

My dog is smart, but a pain in the ass. She rides jetski's with me, jumps on the trampoline, goes fishing, and is the best net I've ever had. She never bites down, but she snatches them damned fish right from the side of the boat and lands em.

Pics or it didn't happen. ;) ;D

That's a nice repertoire poochie has!! My dog does about half those. Never thought about a bell to go out. I'm going to have to buy a bell and get that done. ;D Right now she "whispers" when she wants out. We taught her that so it wasn't as loud early in the am when she wanted out.

Red0ctobeR ]

Very good, I will be sending you my dogs UPS so you can help them out. Just in English not Lithuanian. LOL

My wife and I went to dog classes and they bith did pretty well. One of them is really smart, but he can be stubborn. I am still trying to get him to get me a beer.

It might be easier to train the wife ;D

aww i want that dog now :-* but did you really have to teach it to turn on a light lol lazyness

my dogs are stupid. my dogs only now know 1 trick. when i say "mmm" they run to me cause they know "mmm"=food lol and when i point somewhere, 1 of my dogs runs or looks to where i point looking for food. i think my dogs are like 1 of those dogs that are idiots but there looks make up for it so you look past the dumbness :D

i got my olde- sneezing on command ,bowing ,say i love you,sit ,stay,rollover,crawl ,the dog catcher,AND ONE OF MY FAVORITES ATTACK ON COMMAND(would never use it unless threatend) and the most important total control in a furious state of mind

chk-chk and he will be ready to rumble reguardless of the situation

i am trying the shoot ..limp then play dead but havent had much time

ARAS_Naughty ]

aww i want that dog now :-* but did you really have to teach it to turn on a light lol lazyness

my dogs are stupid. my dogs only now know 1 trick. when i say "mmm" they run to me cause they know "mmm"=food lol and when i point somewhere, 1 of my dogs runs or looks to where i point looking for food. i think my dogs are like 1 of those dogs that are idiots but there looks make up for it so you look past the dumbness :D

LMAO

Yeah, I don't turn on the light myself anymore. Always make him to do it. not bcs I'm lazy, just bcs he would not forget.

I will work on sneezing thing. Will post it once he knows how to do it;)

Flawless ]
ARAS_Naughty ]

LMAO

Yeah, I don't turn on the light myself anymore. Always make him to do it. not bcs I'm lazy, just bcs he would not forget.

I will work on sneezing thing. Will post it once he knows how to do it;)

just say bless you or whatever when he sneezes he will pick it up i promise..

they say when a dog sneezes they are laughing at you

but hands down when i say bless you and he sneezes people go crazy

verry funny