Seal Warriors

I just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone on this site. I found out about it the other day and unfortunately I was too late. In the future however we will be ready to go. My clan is S+W. We just recently won the Midnight Kingdom tourney over at chaostactics.com.

I looked at some of the clans signed up for this, and its some of the same clans from Chaos. So we S+W look forward to any future tournies. To everyone who made it in time good luck.

If anyone who evaluates clans wants to throw me an invite and play with my clan, go ahead and do so. We are all somewhere in our 20's or 30's. Very cool group of guys. Give us a shot.

http://www.sealwarriors.proboards56.com

Welcome to UF Sanitarium and Sealwarriors. As Street mentioned UF4 is already underway and all invitations are out. However Urgent Fury's Evaluation Tournament "Black" will be kicking off soon. Black unlike the main tournament is a "no boom" scaled down version primarily for clans that want to be recognized and considered for an invite to the main tournament. The winner of the Black Tournament recieves an automatic invite after approval to the next main tournament.

However you or any members of your clan may also play in APC's Midnight mass room on Friday nights in the central servers or <7>'s bar&grill or else simply have a look at he clan banners on the front page and seek them out for pick up games as a way to get to know other members of the teams that compete here.

Again welcome to UF as we are always pleased to see honorable clans show an interest in the Urgent Fury Community.

Thanks Red, yea my bad.. I'm thinking back to before the site redo.. where we had all of the current Urgent Fury Clan participates banners in a row down the left side of the Intel pages. It's not up right now but I'm sure Sniper will have something similar for UF4's Intel and Command pages as well as the condensed list on the TacMap. For those that are making return runs at the tourney (errr like you RED! LOL) you guys know what I'm talking about.. but yes it's not there at the moment so thanks again for the correction.

Not sure but I think either the network or Intel page will include a similar list. For that matter, I wonder if we shouldn't create a list of all of UF's Past present and new participating clans that have earned the recognition of Honor and respect amongst the member of UF. If not well.. maybe that wouldn't be a bad idea, a sort of allies of Honor list?

by the way I was just giving you heck there Red, thanks for taking the time to draw my attention to the error. I'm humble enough to appreciate help from any of the members here and don't mind constructive suggestions or corrections in the slightest.

That reminds me, I have to design a new one probably ;D

Hanni had me do ours last time around Red, I don't even know if you were in the clan then it was so long ago... haha UF3 was going on foreverrrrrr...

Welcome to the community. The clans in UF always have rooms up all over the place on weeknights, especially APC and Stormwatch([*S*]). If you show up in the rooms and play with us you'll start to get known around the community.

Goat ]

Thanks Red, yea my bad.. I'm thinking back to before the site redo.. where we had all of the current Urgent Fury Clan participates banners in a row down the left side of the Intel pages. It's not up right now but I'm sure Sniper will have something similar for UF4's Intel and Command pages as well as the condensed list on the TacMap. For those that are making return runs at the tourney (errr like you RED! LOL) you guys know what I'm talking about.. but yes it's not there at the moment so thanks again for the correction.

Not sure but I think either the network or Intel page will include a similar list. For that matter, I wonder if we shouldn't create a list of all of UF's Past present and new participating clans that have earned the recognition of Honor and respect amongst the member of UF. If not well.. maybe that wouldn't be a bad idea, a sort of allies of Honor list?

by the way I was just giving you heck there Red,  thanks for taking the time to draw my attention to the error. I'm humble enough to appreciate help from any of the members here and don't mind constructive suggestions or corrections in the slightest. 

hell yeah the kings need a banner to post up

we on everynight and usually have rooms up that arnt full to the max and that dont take 55 minute s a mapp that

11 round 5 minut shit kills me

goat let me know about the banner thing if we running with that again

peace ;D ;)

Hey thanks for welcoming us guys. As soon as sign ups start for that no boom tourney I'm down.

What's up Kingjunk? You're just on every site ever huh? Lol

Anyways thanks for the kindness guys, there needs to be more sites like this one. S+W looks forward to participating. Eveyone have a good day!

Hey thanks for welcoming us guys.  As soon as sign ups start for that no boom tourney I'm down.

What's up Kingjunk?  You're just on every site ever huh?  Lol

Anyways thanks for the kindness guys, there needs to be more sites like this one.  S+W looks forward to participating.  Eveyone have a good day!

yo

sanitaruim you should go to your account setting and put your clan tag in front of your name so we all know who you are representing

and hope to shoot it up soon

peace ;)