Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

[iNv] Introduction

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

:o :o HOLY SHEEP SHIT..!!!! :o :o

You got to be kidding me.. I haven't seen you since well Socom 2 i guess. [bAM]

Whats up tweek.!?

I knew it had to be you with that tag matching Black Tar's tag. Glad to see you guys here, there will be a new tourney starting in a bout 3 weeks or so.

Hit me up if you have any questions..

PM me here, or AIM/PSN - ChiliDawg327

Welcome Tweek! I'm sure you will find that you'll like it here. This is an ever growing community.

Don't worry about RNG...we don't feed him for days so he keeps that killer instinct!!

Whats up Tweek, I remember you guys from that other competition site, I won't mention it because I don't like dignifying it, but good to see you here man. Tell Slizzy I said whats up.... if he remembers me

Deadly-Intent ]

hey tweek' date=' its always nice to see new clans here on UF.

please add your tag on your name so everyone knows which clan you roll with, thanks.

welcome to the best tournament site on the web.

DI

[/quote']

how? you want me to remake a new account?

At the very top of this page you need to click on your profile. Once in your profile, on the left menu click on account related settings. Then you will see your username and below it it will say name. You can change this to what you want displayed on the forums. Put your tag in front of your name there....Thank you.

Tha-Truth ]

Whats up Tweek, I remember you guys from that other competition site, I won't mention it because I don't like dignifying it, but good to see you here man. Tell Slizzy I said whats up.... if he remembers me

Sorry not sure what one you're talking about we've been apart of lots of tournaments, ladders and competitions. I do remember a "Tha-Truth" though that had his own website and had lots of graphic designers on it, affiliated with AcidGfx is that you?

Bandit99 ]

At the very top of this page you need to click on your profile. Once in your profile, on the left menu click on account related settings. Then you will see your username and below it it will say name. You can change this to what you want displayed on the forums. Put your tag in front of your name there....Thank you.

got it thnx

Tweek ]
Bandit99 ]

got it thnx

Help Tar to figure it out too. ;)