101st Clan Theme

Red0ctobeR ]

Thanks first one I ever made. I didn't know you could combine HD and SD. So I screwed that one up. But overall I like my first try. Thanks for the recognition

There's an area in OUR Forum 'just for peoples custom-made' PS3 Themes (that I approve of). Your's has been added, so they will be able to download it from our forum! Nice work for your first try!

We now have [uF]'s, 101st's, [ThizZ] Clan's, and if other clan wants theirs listed, just PM me the Files, or the link to the files, etc. We still do not have ours, as I am still waiting for 'UnderTow' to find some time for me :)

Neo_Unit001 ]

Ill hook you up criti if you want when I get done with T$ theme. Since I have a close relationship with you guys too I know exactly what you'll shit I could use most of the work you guys have on your site to make the icons.

Thanks man, but I think you and some of the guys in my clan are missing the point. UnderTow and Sniper have copies of all the files of the Website that we worked on, so I'm just waiting for them to have time to finish with their own things. Their launch of the wonderful 'Ravenfall' site, plus getting these Tournaments under way, are way more important than my PS3 Theme, which we can release 'any time'. It's practically already done, and I'm happy with our private files that we will be using in it. I have no intention of releasing those fiiles to anyone but us 3, as it is more of an 'IN HOUSE' thing. So there is 'No need'...but again...thanks bro!

It took me about 30 hours total. The hardest part was getting the camo right on the icons. Many people insert images for the icons and that doesn't take long at all. They just have to be the right size. I, on the other hand, altered all the icons. And custom made the BG. I plan on tweeking with it some more, but am VERY happy with the outcome. The HD version of it looks flawless. I am very proud of my first one.

If you want ANY help just ask me. You know where I live. ;D

Neo_Unit001 ]

Ill hook you up criti if you want when I get done with T$ theme. Since I have a close relationship with you guys too I know exactly what you'll shit I could use most of the work you guys have on your site to make the icons.

:oHuh..!? :P

See these things i over use ",.'!?" they're called punctuation.

Learn it, Know it, Live it. ;D

Red0ctobeR ]
Neo_Unit001 ]

Red did you make the icons? They look a bit familiar.

I hand made them all NEO. I never rip anything and I kind of feel hurt by you asking me that.

O.O......<3

Chilli- 101 hur u 60 !z t4!z bttr 4 u?

@1z0 ! 460t 2 z@y w@nt z0 46!v m! b@d 6r@mr!

I could always type 733t for you, so excuse a bit of bad sentencing.

Red0ctobeR ]

It took me about 30 hours total. The hardest part was getting the camo right on the icons. Many people insert images for the icons and that doesn't take long at all. They just have to be the right size. I, on the other hand, altered all the icons. And custom made the BG. I plan on tweeking with it some more, but am VERY happy with the outcome. The HD version of it looks flawless. I am very proud of my first one.

If you want ANY help just ask me. You know where I live. ;D

Thanks man. I'll def be hittin you up.