Titans 8-0

PHILLYFAN ]

on ESPN they said Titans have the 4th easiest schedule in the NFL... thats funny how we talking about it here and they mention that lol

Who cares if they have the 4th easiest schedule. Its not by their choice, all they can control is how they play in them and they are doing it perfectly. That means there are 3 teams with easier schedules that have already lost anyways. So really we should be laughing at those teams.

I hope my Bears can pull the upset off but with Rex back in it doesn't look well for us. :'( I miss Kyle already

It is a professional league. Only the most gifted and talented people can play in it. You go undefeated in that sport no matter what sport it is, is impressive. If it doesn't last then that is the way it goes. Talent, alone, obviously doesn't mean anything, because it can be contested that up and down the Raiders has one of the most talented teams in the NFL and can't buy a win.

Who cares about schedule or division. Hands down any team that can not be beaten to this point impressive. Which is why what the pats did last year, is historical. Don't like the team but am impressed by what they accomplished. Even though it wasn't complete it was still impressive.

Red0ctobeR ]

It is a professional league. Only the most gifted and talented people can play in it. You go undefeated in that sport no matter what sport it is, is impressive. If it doesn't last then that is the way it goes. Talent, alone, obviously doesn't mean anything, because it can be contested that up and down the Raiders has one of the most talented teams in the NFL and can't buy a win.

Who cares about schedule or division. Hands down any team that can not be beaten to this point impressive. Which is why what the pats did last year, is historical. Don't like the team but am impressed by what they accomplished. Even though it wasn't complete it was still impressive.

You ain't lying there brother!!!

Another thing people seem to forget, is a great team beats the teams they are supposed to. Easy schedule or not, if you can't win the games you should, then you have problems. The Titans have shown they can do that. Hell they played great against a tough Bears team. Might have been a tougher game had Rexy not been at the helm, but in the NFL you take the wins any way you can get them.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Red0ctobeR ]

Talent, alone, obviously doesn't mean anything, because it can be contested that up and down the Raiders has one of the most talented teams in the NFL and can't buy a win.

You ain't lying there brother!!!

Did you say "Talent" & "Raiders" in the same sentance..!? ::):P:-* (I hate the Raiders.. Go Bucs. lol)

Titans are still going strong too..

LOL you can see why I picked the raiders, I am a big fan of those ragamuffin hasbins. I just wish Al Davis would go ahead and die already. ::)

Can you believe they got rid of DeAngelo Hall. I mean he was starting to come into his own. It was obvious that Asmough was upset about it. I guess having the money was more important. :-\

ANd YES chili the Raiders have talent coming out of their ears. Just haven't had the coaches to harness it. Hell I thought Lane Kiffin was gonna do the job until Davis started sticking his nose into everything again. Damnit I wish he would croak. The raiders will be good again once he is gone. And I can't wait.

No reason to be a hater Chili. The Raiders have hands down the best corner in the league for starters. They do have alot of talent on that team. WHat they don't have is, an owner that wants to win, a code of conduct, players that act like adults, a coaching staff that knows what the hell is going on.

The last time the Raiders had even a portion of thsoe pieces, they went to the AFC Championship game. I miss Chucky. :'(

Red0ctobeR ]

Can you believe they got rid of DeAngelo Hall. I mean he was starting to come into his own. It was obvious that Asmough was upset about it. I guess having the money was more important. :-\

Yes I can. I also think it was the right thing to do. I don't know what the hell Al was thinking bringing him in in the first place. Hall is an undersized corner who played most of his career in a zone defense scheme, which is GOOD for undersized guys. So why bring in a guy that really hasn't played Man on man, in a Man on man d? The dude gave more yards than any corner in the league through 8 games. If he was that good, then why did the rookie play better this last weekend than Hall ever did this season.

I too can't wait for Al to die, so we can win again.

BigMoneyNacku ]

The last time the Raiders had even a portion of thsoe pieces, they went to the AFC Championship game. I miss Chucky. :'(

Super Bowl was one of the best games ever... ;D

Yea i would miss Chucky too. & Al cant live much longer.. but who will take ownership.?

Chili-Palmer ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

Super Bowl was one of the best games ever... ;D

Yea i would miss Chucky too. & Al cant live much longer.. but who will take ownership.?

Yeah, I still can't believe White thought he was gonna beat Gruden with the exact same offense he DESIGNED!! What a maroon. Gruden must have been licking his chops preparing for that game like J-rite in a junior high school. :D

Hell, anyone would be better than AL. Well except Jerry Jones. :P

Oh man.. I was licking my chops.. I worked for the local Radio station here in L.A. & we had a super bowl party.. you can imagine all the Radiers fans that showed up talking mad shyt, because i was bucs from head to toe.!!

They all got quiet after halftime. I was drinkin & talkin so much shit. Doing laps around the bar with a Bucs flag.. ;D (not to mention i had a microphone.. lol)

LOL I would have been doing that too.

One of the funnest games I had been to was when the Raiders came to KC. My wifes cousin plays for the Raiders so we got cheap tickets.

Anyway we were talking so much smack it was ridiculous. We were all painted up and drunk as hell. We were doing great up until the last play of the game when rogers threw the interception on the 10 yard line. Damnit made me spill my beer all over those poor KC fans. ;)

PHILLYFAN ]

Titans suck!!!

Best team in AFC is the steelers!

Best team in NFC is Giants!

Your steelers couldnt steel a superbowl win this year but My Titans will beat your NYG in the super bowl 24-21.

If the Titans suck then the 9 other NFL teams they beat need to be playing arena ball.

24-21 TITANS WIN THE SUPER BOWL over NYG

COL_GRINDER,

Way to Rep our home team brotha!!!!!

You know what is sad? That our backup QB Kerry Collins is winning the games as compared to our highly overrated QB Vince Young! Let's don't talk about our defense, it speaks for itself. I am not going to sit here and say we will go undefeated. But I do believe we will go to the SB! I will be the first to admit, that I am not a fan of Jeff Fisher, he is too predictable, and too conservative. But the Titans are getting the job done. Keep on bashing PHILLYFAN! Yes the Titans do suck, thats why we are still undefeated!!! ;D

PHILLYFAN ]

Sorry I miss spoke

Eagles suck!

Titans really suck lol

I love gettting sports fans all wild up

I still love ya guys.

I'm still high on my phillies winning the WS

Not "wild" up here. I expect the Titans to lose.....LOL

Now I was pretty upset last weekend when my boys "Nittany Lions" were upset by the Hawkeyes.

Philly, you a PENN STATE fan, since all your other teams are from PA?