ps3 cam and interactive wallpaper

I get the "hotness"!!! :o

Do you have your ps3 eye hooked up to your ps3? That's all you have to do. Hook up the eye and then launch the fish tank, tori emaki, trials of topoq or whatever other game/interactive wall paper you want to play. It's that simple. Although I don't remember if you have to "install" the ps3 eye before it will properly work.

Naughty the interaction is minimal. It does not start as soon as you start the program. You have to wait a bit and the fish will arrive and when they do, they will react to your movement. If you move slow they will follow your movement (hand). If you move fast the fish will scatter and disappear for a bit and come back.

This is all I seen it do, I did however only do this only once for about 10 minutes and that is all.

Wait a minute.........Were not talking about Aquatopia are we?

If so, I love it. ;D

You can see your reflection in the 'glass' and use your hand to 'sprinkle' food in, and the fish will come up to feed, move quickly, and they get scared and scatter................etc.

Sides, go to the store and look for things to buy to "play" with the eye. Aquatopia is the fish tank and it's just a few bucks. And if you haven't tried Trials of Topoq, we like that game as well. We are at one level where we literally have two people trying to get the ball through the maze and miss by like one second every time!! It's so frustrating, but fun at the same time .. and a good work out!