lunch007 ]

WOW...Im kinda back on the band wagon on wanting this to come out again.

The idea of being able to talk about game plans etc is a great idea.

Exactly! LOL I"m back on the bandwagon now. That shit looks tight! To have a private area that looks like Socom that you can discuss tactics before all launching into game is going to be the SHIT!!!! The only thing that would make it even crazier would be if we had the maps up on the board and you could move stuff around on the board to show stuff. I bet we will be able to upload the maps to a frame. Aight... I"m going overboard with hope here. Sorry... LOL

::)

*wipes droll off face*

Other then the game spaces, HOME to me is the dumbest thing ever. More of a waste of time for people to sit around and get fat.

I don't get it. Can someone explain to me WHY I would want to use this? WHY I want to make a virtual house? WHY I want my virtual guy to dance with someone's virtual person?

Johnson30 ]

Other then the game spaces, HOME to me is the dumbest thing ever. More of a waste of time for people to sit around and get fat.

I don't get it. Can someone explain to me WHY I would want to use this? WHY I want to make a virtual house? WHY I want my virtual guy to dance with someone's virtual person?

I have too agree with this 100%... Now if I was 12 years old this might interest me... If I was on restriction and couldn't go outside lol

Who knows though maybe HOME will become the new opperating system of the future lol

you guys aren't grasping the potential here. for clans this is going to be huge! Your clan can have its own section to talk about up coming wars and other shit. If you've filmed one of your previous wars you all can sit together, and hold each others hands, and watch it together.

I understand what your saying as far as just running around a virtual world, but this IS much more when you take into consideration your clan and how you communicate. The big deal here also is that you LAUNCH from this space into game. To me, I believe it can help to change the way clans operate. It's BIG... believe me.

Saw this over at PSU. I think we will get what I was talking about. ssSSSwwweeettttt!

Well I think most people figured that SOCOM would find its way into Home at some point. That assumption is correct as the first glimpses of the SOCOM Home space have seen the light of day. There isn't really any other info on it yet, but figured I'd share it with you anyway.

SOCOM_Home_Outside.jpg

SOCOM_Home_Inside.jpg

I assume it might have some similar features to the Warhawk room that is being planned.

homewarhawkspace11024.jpg

homewarhawkspace21024.jpg

DSC02341.jpg

"The Home lobby for the Incognito dogfighter will serve as a "war room" where players can meet to discuss their strategy for an upcoming match.

Using a three-dimensional "sand table" replication of the level, Warhawk players are said to be able to lay out their strategies in a properly scaled space. They'll even be able to place little army men avatars around the map to envision their formations, etc. The Warhawk war room is said to also serve as a launchpad for games, so jumping into a match shouldn't require leaving the Home interface (lets hope)."

If they do this right, it will be really cool! :P