Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Lol, he's a monster from a book called, the Call of Cthulhu. It was written by H.P. Lovecraft in the 1800's.

In the story , he's one of The Great Old Ones, a monster from the skies that was trapped in the ocean, and there he slumbers. Legend has it that should he awaken he will destroy the world. He also visits his followers in their dreams, giving them orders to do his bidding, so that he may awaken.

Also, from Wiki:

"Cthulhu is often referred to as a tongue-in-cheek shorthand for extreme horror or evil."

CDBS14 ]

dude thats crazy' date=' now i want to read those books.

[/quote']

lol you you prolly cry when u try to read, cause u cant. XD kisses!. i dont know what came over me, wheres rng when u need a scape goat. damn...

Lol, you guys are a trip.

ll-CTHULHU-ll ]

I suspect R.O.L.A.N.D reads Dark Tower?

I'm a Tower junkie. I've read all seven seven times. The first four in the series an additional couple of times.

Nice, I've only read the first book in the series. I plan to read the others at some point. Sadly, I never find time. >:(