How many times have you fallen asleep playing SOOCM?

i almost went down last night waiting in a room full of 503 and \H/ ... load time hung up for a few min.. and i started dazin out.. ahh good times.. however Cynical2u in 503 has fallen asleep during wars, waiting for wars, even during a live round.. just BAM done ...

we always make sure to give him a hard time about it .. he seems to have made a habit out of it.. now thats dedication.. lol

I was on last night with Tow, and a few other RVN guys, and of course my own neighborhood nacku...BigMoneyNacku, until about 3:30 this morning. I wasn't sleeping, but very ..uhh.....lets just say...out of it! ;D

However, I do recall one time that I kinda fell asleep, it was more like passing out from a drunken stooper. Bigmoney had to call me to wake my ass up to go to bed. I managed to team kill him multiple times, If I recall correctly. ;D ;D

In the older socoms (when I could afford a dualshock) I fell asleep quit often and one time, I woke because I got shot and i rumbled. I woke up and pressed the buttons down and actually klilled a guy. I fell asleep often but this instance only happened once. I usually fall alseep walking.

SEQUOYAH ]

I was on last night with Tow, and a few other RVN guys, and of course my own neighborhood nacku...BigMoneyNacku, until about 3:30 this morning. I wasn't sleeping, but very ..uhh.....lets just say...out of it! ;D

However, I do recall one time that I kinda fell asleep, it was more like passing out from a drunken stooper. Bigmoney had to call me to wake my ass up to go to bed. I managed to team kill him multiple times, If I recall correctly. ;D ;D

If you ever watched Seq play you would think he was asleep at the wheel ALL the time! LOL

I have had binders of Socom and I don't think I have fallen asleep. There were times on Socom 1 and 2 where I had the house to myself for the weekend and I played through the night a couple of times! I know there were times in those binders where my eyelids were REALLY heavy then someone would jump around a corner, make me drop my controller and wake me up all at the same time.

SEQUOYAH ]

Yeah you were out of it. I killed the guy right next to you, unloaded an entire clip into your skull, and when you didn't even turn to look at me i just ran up and knifed you. LOL Then Money told me to go back and talk smack to you.