Cod:WaW

Chili-Palmer ]

Dont forget one of the MAJOR things that CoD:WaW has that CoD4 doesn't is Co-op.!!

I love nothing better than a 4 man Co-op story.. to me it is the best way to play ANY game.!!

Like "Terrorist Hunt" on RainbowSix: Vegas, you can play them over & over, and they dont get old. (you just have to play them on the hardest level)

true and i heard zombie is also a ton of fun.

I have played every COD since its inception and loved every one of them. Personally I really like WaW it has host migration which COD4 didnt have(yet the game ends but everyone else in the room stays there). The graphics are good, gameplay is pretty much the same as COD4 but the one thing I have noticed so far is that im not getting killed by a guy and wondering how the eff did he get up there.

Public-Defender- ]

I'm watching my twin brother play Right now. I will not buy this game! This is just my personal opinion but I would rather play Wolfenstein. You would think it would be better than COD4. Its not! in every aspect of the game.

Wow.. my only complaint is the old weapons.. other than that i think it excels in many ways..

Graphics are better.

Co-op is better

Tanks are better

What is it that you dont think is better, "every aspect" is kinda broad. lol

If you could give a little detail, i'm really curious.?

I'm not saying it is the best game ever by far, but i think that if the next version is "Modern Warfare" it may be the best shooter to date.!! ;D

If you could play CoD4 in 3rd person, you could set up a private room & pretty much have the best of all worlds.!!