official ps3 headset

I like the PS3 Headset.

I havent had any problems either and it has perfect sound.

I also like that its "official" and has the PS3 logo.

Everything I have for my PS3 I want to have the logo.

I.E. Keypad. Eye (Im about to Win) , Headset, Controller, Blu-Ray Remote...

Whatever other accessories are out there with the official PS3 Logo on them.. I want.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at3dave ]

I like the PS3 Headset.

I havent had any problems either and it has perfect sound.

I also like that its "official" and has the PS3 logo.

Everything I have for my PS3 I want to have the logo.

I.E. Keypad. Eye (Im about to Win) , Headset, Controller, Blu-Ray Remote...

Whatever other accessories are out there with the official PS3 Logo on them.. I want.

FANBOYS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine seems to be going dead. At first, i thought it was the most amazing BT out there! It was so clear unlike other devices I've tried. The one day, it would work for 30 seconds, then turn off by itself. I would turn it on and it would work for another 30 seconds and turn off again. It fully charged and keeps turning on each time I press the power button on it, it just won't stay on for longer than 30 seconds.

I've adjusted my over-the-ear piece to where I can't even tell I have it on. It took some doing, but the PS BT is fine as far as comfort is concerned.

My only problem is RANGE. I used to be able to go downstairs and get a beer, go outside and smoke, and still stay in the convo.

Now, I usually have to poop alone. :'(

Hellraiser ]
at3dave ]

Eye (Im about to Win) ,

Hoooyaa!!!!fighting0002.gif

BTW... love the PS3 headset, no complaints.

LoL.. you like that? Your about to win one too.

I hope your ready. another match TONIGHT..!

Yeah I havent had any problems with this headset. I love it. And I must have a big ear or something.. it only hurts if i wear it for 4 hours... ANYTHING you have in or on your ear will probably be irritating after 4 hours.. and I will call you on it if you say something dont. Because your a liar.

I still like my Logitech head set. I haven't registered the PS3 one yet.

height=200 width=300http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/2497/lgheadsetzx9.jpg[/img]

I have a question about headsets on SOCOM. Has anybody started the game and when you talk your volume is extremely loud?? It happens to me almost everytime. I have to go to the XMB and reset the volume, even though it still shows at level 1.

LOL...at3dave, I've worn my Darklite for an 8 hour Socom stint one weekend and the thing was never noticed hanging on my ear.

Just my rebuttle.

I guess I just had oneof those ears that made the PS3 headset very uncomfortable. The Darklite is an OUTER ear headset, not an inner ear one, and it eases its use in the ear so much.

I will always pimp this headset because it is just about the coolest thing I've ever gotten for my PS3.

well it appears yet another PS 3 Mic went out on me.. its less then 4 weeks old.. has never been dropped and this one seems to hold a charge.. its just all the time i am being told i am breaking up... so after days of going " dude what do you want me to do about it? " i grabbed my old school Motorola and all is good.. and no probs hearing me.. thats too bad this mic seems to be a cheap wireless knockoff of the old wired mics.. well more or less.