Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

official ps3 headset

fuckin already crapped out on me ... lucky my friend works at gamestop to get me a new one ..

he said that the ones that come with the game have to go back to sony for exchange ...

so good luck on that one guys

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
X_-GHOST-_X ]

fuckin already crapped out on me ... lucky my friend works at gamestop to get me a new one ..

he said that the ones that come with the game have to go back to sony for exchange ...

What do you mean crapped out? It just stopped working? DId it start doing strange shit before it crapped out? C'mon Ghost, we need more info. ;D

BigMoneyNacku ]
X_-GHOST-_X ]

What do you mean crapped out? It just stopped working? DId it start doing strange shit before it crapped out? C'mon Ghost, we need more info. ;D

Maybe there was an evil spider in it. ::)

;D

VEX_ONE ]
BigMoneyNacku ]
X_-GHOST-_X ]

Maybe there was an evil spider in it. ::)

;D

LMAO! thats just wrong.

BigMoneyNacku ]

LMFAO!!! A spider!!! :D :D

Who would get rid of a headset just because of a little spider? ;)

A better question would be. Who posts about being scared of the the tiny spider within their headset? ::)

;)

As I already have the super-cool Darklite bluetooth headset from Messiah paired with my PS3, as well as my Plantronics BT I have for my cell (and already paired with my PS3) AND my wired headset I bought a while ago, I had no need for the Socom headset. I only bought it because that's all Game Crazy had in on release day and I was determined to have it.

I sold my Socom PS3 headset this past Friday on eBay for a total of $45.00

I basically bought Confrontation for $15 and, by the way, loving every measley penny spent. ;)

Undertow ]

As I already have the super-cool Darklite bluetooth headset from Messiah paired with my PS3, as well as my Plantronics BT I have for my cell (and already paired with my PS3) AND my wired headset I bought a while ago, I had no need for the Socom headset. I only bought it because that's all Game Crazy had in on release day and I was determined to have it.

I sold my Socom PS3 headset this past Friday on eBay for a total of $45.00

I basically bought Confrontation for $15 and, by the way, loving every measley penny spent. ;)

$45! ::)

Fucking ebay... lol

;)

ok ok it was fine one night then i woke up to play socom and the ring was blinking red... i took it off the cradle and it was completely dead... no nothing ,zero ,,, i tried to resync it ,,,didnt work ,,dead ,dead ,dead, no lights no nothing....

VEX_ONE ]
Bandit99 ]

Maybe it is just a dead cell? lol

:-\ I don't get it....

LOL! :-*

Well lets see. What power this headset? A battery. What is a battery? A single cell that produces electricity. If his battery is drained, it is a dead cell. His clan is Dead Cell. Just a play on words.

Guest CROWFOOT_

heck I have been having problems with mine... Keeps disconnecting, so I have to go into xmb and reconnect it, dont know why, but some night it will work fine, some if will go on, then disconnect....crazy

Bandit99 ]
VEX_ONE ]
Bandit99 ]

Maybe it is just a dead cell? lol

:-\ I don't get it....

LOL! :-*

Well lets see. What power this headset? A battery. What is a battery? A single cell that produces electricity. If his battery is drained, it is a dead cell. His clan is Dead Cell. Just a play on words.

UM, I.....WAS....BEING.....SARCASTIC!! :-X

:-\ wow.....

Really?

I have had nothing but a GREAT time with the Darklite. I love it so much.

Comfortable.

Dependable.

Loud enough...both ways.

Good distance from the PS3.

Great design.

The only flaw I can find with it is that I can't see the badass thing on my own face! LOL

Are you charging it through the PS3 USB connector or are you using the home outlet cable? You know it doesn't charge when plugged into your PS3 when the unit is turned off, right? And really, when do you ever leave it plugged in when your PS3 is on....because you're playing Socom! LOL

I have enjoyed this headset tremendously and I love everything about it. My excitement owning it hasn't changed from my excitement when I first saw its design online.

I'm very glad I took the initiative of selling the Socom headset on eBay when I did, before they were sold on the shelves, because someone out there bought it off me for $50.....which made my Socom and the Darklite i got for my birthday in Oct all the sweeter. Since Oct, I have not experienced a single problem with my Darklite.