WARNING: BEWARE OF STONECOLD

RNG187 ]

exactly' date=' there's more than enough room for 2 socom tournament websites on the internet. UF is doing their part, tow and the staff are very respectful of CT. too bad CT isn't showing the basic human respect towards another website. kinda funny how CT has a tacmap tourney too...::)

[/quote']

Sniper and I struggle with this CONSTANTLY.

Urgent Fury gets stabbed at from all kinds of directions.

People invading our forums to spam or throw mud. ::)

Creating videos in our honor to ridicule. ::)

Copy us and use members of the "host" clan to try and rattle us. ::)

But we struggle constantly with the "taking the high road" approach.

Sticking to our own forums. I think plenty of you all here can attest that Sniper and I don't even have TIME to make and uphold forum accounts on any of your forums, even though we enjoy your clans and company, so we certainly don't have time to make accounts on other tourney forums for the sake of being noticed, and WORSE, spam them with useless crap.

We always struggle to "stay quiet" and focus on our own course.

As you can imagine, just like when some fat bully calls you names on the playground, it's HARD to turn the other cheek and walk away, knowing momma taught you better than to entertain his stupid little sticks and stones. It's hard, but we do our best.

To be brutally honest with you all, it's MUCH easier to allow CT and Havoc and his flock to act like children and create these oh-so-unique ways to advertise CT and bash UF....but it's MUCH harder knowing that sometimes it has the effect they're looking for. They KNOW we try not to lash back in an equally childish way, and sometimes we think that an amount of players here will just take what CT and Havoc say as gospel, validated by our silence.

BUT.....that's the risk we take for taking the high road.

But hey, guys....don't pay TOO much attention to what I say, ok?

Evidently, I'm a Nazi with a hard-on temper and a huge complex regarding someone else NEEDING everyone to know that he's "spending so much money on Chaos Tactics."

For those who don't know better, that's his passive/aggressive way of saying "I pay for my friendships."

Because no one was taking him in before that when he was just extending his slimy hand.

And I'm done with this topic.

Thanks to anyone with a level of understanding during this time that our Community forum was attacked.

Quite honestly, I didn't have an opinion of CT, Havoc, or Stormwatch one way or another even after all that went down. I didn't know them and choose not to judge them based on the situation with UF. Mainly because it didn't have anything to do with me and secondly because there are always 3 sides to a story (yours, his, truth) and well, unless you are directly involved or a witness to, it is hard to really know the straight up, unbiased facts about something like that. So, I choose not to form any kind of opinion. Live and let live.

Well, now I can honestly say that I have formed an opinion about CT, Havoc, and Stormwatch and it's not very good. While the video was a bit comical, it and the posting by "Stonecold" has an air of desperation, childishness, and general lack of originality (can anyone say "British Banana"?).

How can anyone take a gaming site run by vengeful people like that seriously? Things like this only ruin credibility. Not to mention how pathetic it is that people can't just move on. First DV8 and now CTHavStorm.

Tow, Sniper, you guys do a great job of biting your tongues and taking the higher road. I don't know that I could be so civil and restrained. Actually, I KNOW I couldn't be. ;) Your silence speaks volumes about you both and UF. If only the "others" would "rip off" your attitudes instead of your creation ... UF, they just might get somewhere.

You sure can make a statement with silence.

But as many "lifers" here at UF will tell you, VERY rarely will I ever delete idiot threads and posts here on the UF forum. We take care of the SOURCE, not the product.

If we deleted the idiot posts, then we'd have a harder time remembering who the idiots are. ;)

Undertow ]

You sure can make a statement with silence.

But as many "lifers" here at UF will tell you, VERY rarely will I ever delete idiot threads and posts here on the UF forum. We take care of the SOURCE, not the product.

If we deleted the idiot posts, then we'd have a harder time remembering who the idiots are. ;)

haha, you could NEVER forget me!

HippieChik ]

Quite honestly, I didn't have an opinion of CT, Havoc, or Stormwatch one way or another even after all that went down. I didn't know them and choose not to judge them based on the situation with UF. Mainly because it didn't have anything to do with me and secondly because there are always 3 sides to a story (yours, his, truth) and well, unless you are directly involved or a witness to, it is hard to really know the straight up, unbiased facts about something like that. So, I choose not to form any kind of opinion. Live and let live.

Well, now I can honestly say that I have formed an opinion about CT, Havoc, and Stormwatch and it's not very good. While the video was a bit comical, it and the posting by "Stonecold" has an air of desperation, childishness, and general lack of originality (can anyone say "British Banana"?).

How can anyone take a gaming site run by vengeful people like that seriously? Things like this only ruin credibility. Not to mention how pathetic it is that people can't just move on. First DV8 and now CTHavStorm.

Tow, Sniper, you guys do a great job of biting your tongues and taking the higher road. I don't know that I could be so civil and restrained. Actually, I KNOW I couldn't be. ;) Your silence speaks volumes about you both and UF. If only the "others" would "rip off" your attitudes instead of your creation ... UF, they just might get somewhere.

I didnt think CT or Stormwatch had anything to do with this but go figure a woman to jump all over a man's back

HippieChik ]

I didnt think CT or Stormwatch had anything to do with this but go figure a woman to jump all over a man's back

really, you dont? then what do you think?

ya know what, i couldnt really give a fuck buddy. who are you? why do you hide your email? where's your clan tag? point being you're nobody, nobody knows you OR cares about your opinion.

So it's different stormwatch.com and chaostactics.com that appear on the green screen in the vid. ::)

HippieChik ]

sick sexist.

HippieChik ]

My guess is Astro is a Stonecold cronie. Astro comes into this with only 1 post under his belt and starts giving input on a situation like this? Ughhhh, the ignorance is dumbfounding!

Git back over to yer kneck 'o the woods.

astro's an officer in *S* hippie. after my last post i think i'm going to be given a long, overdue vacation from UF, not by my choice. you know me, you've seen how i handle situations, but to me this entire thing has gone too far.