Pics of your city!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea frisco is a real fun city to hit up, theres great clubs and restaurants and of course u cant count out broadway with all of its strip clubs lol plus theres fishermans warf, pier 39, the golden gate bridge and so much more stuff to do lol. its not all gay guys lol just the castro district where RNG hopes to move to sometime in the near future lol

I've been to Cheyenne & Omaha.. They both were pretty cool.

I loved Omaha.!! (i probably wouldn't like it as much in the winter, but 4th of July was an AWESOME time to be there.!) Downtown was pretty cool also.

I wanna go back for a Huskers game or College WS.

Chili-Palmer ]

I've been to Cheyenne & Omaha.. They both were pretty cool.

I loved Omaha.!! (i probably wouldn't like it as much in the winter, but 4th of July was an AWESOME time to be there.!) Downtown was pretty cool also.

I wanna go back for a Huskers game or College WS.

Well if you ever make it back here let me know. ;D

CDBS14 ]
Neo_Unit001 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

My city isn't as fancy as those pics you guys put up' date=' but I do love the wide open out here. Here's a small pic of part of Casper

Casper, Wyoming

[img']http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8b/Casperskyline.jpg/250px-Casperskyline.jpg[/img]

As much as I love the city the best places are the ones without buildings.

just a small town girl? lol

Says the all star catcher.

Neo_Unit001 ]
CDBS14 ]
Neo_Unit001 ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

My city isn't as fancy as those pics you guys put up' date=' but I do love the wide open out here. Here's a small pic of part of Casper

Casper, Wyoming

[img']http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8b/Casperskyline.jpg/250px-Casperskyline.jpg[/img]

As much as I love the city the best places are the ones without buildings.

just a small town girl? lol

Says the all star catcher.

THANKS, LOL