UF apologizes for the StoneCold interference

Well neener, neener, neener. ::)

I think you missed the point. If it was going as good as he wanted it, he wouldn't even be thinking about UF.

The point is that to even be thinking about UF still, tells us that he is STILL thinking about UF. lol

To which i would think most peoples first reaction is.. "Oh my god, i cant believe he is STILL butt hurt"

At least that was my 1st thought..

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i guess he's not hiding what he did lol I got this in my email SO WE CAN END ALL SPECULATION WHO DID IT

You have just been sent a personal message by [*S*] H.A.V.O.C on Stormwatch Comm Center.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

VIDEO LINK WAS HERE

Reply to this Personal Message here: http://www.stormwatchclan.com/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=15127;quote;u=1

Guest SuddenRedScare

Well considering I have no clan affiliation and have no reason not to say, I'll say it. Stormwatch has always been a joke of a clan. I can remember multiple occasions where I single handedly rolled them on their stomach, ripped off their pants, and given them all a dose of my secret "RedScare" sauce. (I'll give you a hint, it's syphilis) They were, are, and will always remain a certain red, itchy area on the vagina of online gaming.

Let the hate mail rain upon me. 8)

wasup undertow guess his colors finally came out...since i was ban from tourys on this site cuz of him sayin i glitch and he had some of his clan members back him up i never glitched anything and i tried to talk yo u undertow but he must of had some effect on u that u wouldn't believe us cuz of him was why the famous REDCELL CLAN broke up...... dunno if any of u rememebr me but i am one of the core members of REDCELL. but anyway hope u see u all on the game soon. well hope to u take my clan in with open arms... we will be here soon.

Well considering I have no clan affiliation and have no reason not to say, I'll say it. Stormwatch has always been a joke of a clan. I can remember multiple occasions where I single handedly rolled them on their stomach, ripped off their pants, and given them all a dose of my secret "RedScare" sauce. (I'll give you a hint, it's syphilis) They were, are, and will always remain a certain red, itchy area on the vagina of online gaming.

Hey you watch it buddy you couldn't "roll" me. ;D

Guest SuddenRedScare
Prane ]

Hey you watch it buddy you couldn't "roll" me. ;D

:)

Matty2D ]

Yeah, we have a match on our forums.

But hey, it's just goes to show you they are willing to do anything to get peoples attention. Obviously things must not be going right over there if a man in power had to resort to what he did.

Oh well, go UF!

at last check they had near 50 clans singed up for there tourney so things can't be that bad. But i dont care either way.

Yeah as Chili said below you, and like I said earlier, obviously things are not going well over there. If things were going fine and dandy, would he be spamming the UF site advertising? I think not. I think he would let his site speak for himself.

PHILLYFAN ]

Why are YOU apologizing TOW? Wasn't ur fault!

Because no matter the case or cause, what we strive for here in THIS community and THIS forum is a peaceful, entertaining and friendly gaming environment.

As paltry and childish of an attempt that was, Stonecold/Havoc's spamming here was still, essentially, an attack.

We simply apologize for the inconvenience to our players, we put out the IP address of the attacker for everyone's reference on their own forum, and then we resume normal duties here at UF.

Evidently, Havoc is still a little peeved at UF's podcast message letting him know, in no uncertain terms, to do his own work and that we won't be doing it for him. Otherwise, we would just call it "Urgent Fury."

Seems he still can't comprehend the approach of letting his own tourney speak for itself and not have to use "UF" in some way, shape or form to help boost him and his product.

But since he's "paid" someone piles and piles of cash (as he keeps reminding us LOL) to make the super-dooperest tourney ever, one must wonder if Havoc can even call THAT his. ::)

To Sniper and I (and from what I gather around here, to a few other people as well), Havoc was, is and most likely will always remain someone who doesn't have a whole lot of creativity in his soul. Just a lot of bitterness and jealousy...and the undying need to be "tha man."

Usually, those characteristics cause people to do what Havoc did here last night.

And usually, those types of things blow up in the wrong, unintended faces.

Undertow ]
PHILLYFAN ]

Why are YOU apologizing TOW? Wasn't ur fault!

To Sniper and I (and from what I gather around here' date=' to a few other people as well), [b']Havoc was, is and most likely will always remain someone who doesn't have a whole lot of creativity in his soul.[/b]

Wasn't your clan named after a band :-X

I love how some folks just have to stir up trouble every few weeks or so. ::)

I would have no problem entering one of our squads into that other tourney. If it truly was better, unique, or more organized. However all I see is a knock-off of UF with some silly gimmicks a few people tried to make happen here, which failed. On top of that, I see a few clans that were booted from UF hanging out on that other site. I so want to play with shady characters that cry all the time. :-\

LOL yeah, Astro, 'A Perfect Circle,' my former clan, was named after a band. A band I really liked and a band that seemed to fill in the 3-letter clan tag requirement...all at a time when, five years ago, the other 2 founders and I weren't taking it as anything other than something we were going to do 'leisurely' on Friday nights. After the group got bigger, the clan started to mean more...at that point, we saw no reason to change it.

Many clans do that.

Hell, even 'Stormwatch' was a comic book, Havoc admittingly stating so (a comic I was a fan of).

There's a LOT of clan names out there 'inspired' by pre-existing, real life things.

LOL it was a clan.

Not like I created my own band swiping that name or, say, a tourney swiping (at/from, take your pick) a tourney. ;)

well, its hard for me to not look at that video from both sides... it could technically fall under the category of good marketing. Heck, look no farther than Apple's tv ads where they do nothing but take shots at PC. (which, ironically, is considered to be the most effective ad run in the last 5 years by many in the industry).

That said, while annoying, partially offensive (im not one to make jokes about swastikas, nazis, or anything related to that blemish in human history) it is also flattery in that you have to EARN that bullseye for people to take notice and the time to take shots at ya.

Tool_Minion ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Dude, The Jetsons are way cooler than that pile.. van.

Of course i'm all about 360, it works. lol

If people would open their eyes they would see the light too.

Red light?

Sorry, you threw me a soft one there..........

Sure you could trade your yellow light for a red one.

At least before you get the light everything works.. lol