GRAW2 - DO NOT BUY!!

Hey guys.. I know GRAW 2 looks really cool and stuff.. but if you love Socom.... dont get it.. its slow walking... i had for 360 after a week or 2 it gets dumb.. you want to play better games like socom lol... just so you guys dont waste money.. Rainbox Six is a great game.... GRAW 2 is just not worth buying when an amazing game like Warhawk is coming out very soon... ;D

Guest [503] _SniperWolf_
MaluNYMets ]

Hey guys.. I know GRAW 2 looks really cool and stuff.. but if you love Socom.... dont get it.. its slow walking... i had for 360 after a week or 2 it gets dumb.. you want to play better games like socom lol... just so you guys dont waste money.. Rainbox Six is a great game.... GRAW 2 is just not worth buying when an amazing game like Warhawk is coming out very soon...  ;D

Yeah, I beta-tested Warhawk and it is an amazing game. Not like SOCOM though, but it's still something not to miss.

Yeah, I obtained the Warhawk beta, one word to describe it is... intense. Your running around with planes flying above you, tanks blasting at you, then jeeps whizzing past you, and don't forget all the people on foot shooting at you.

I think some SOCOM fans will love this game... Though its gonna be a lot different from Confrontation. In the beta, it actually had a lobby system. Not like R6V. That's all I remember from the game besides the gameplay.

I will definitely be downloading this game in August.

Oh and back on topic...

I think I'm gonna take your word on GRAW2, I think its gonna be a crappy port from the 360. I will save that money for games made for the PS3 (Heavenly Sword, Lair, Warhawk, etc.)

WARHAWK, does look good.

GRAW2 I will have to find out for myself, besides I love the single player mode. The only game that I get for online play is SOCOM. The rest I play until I beat them then return them. RB6V, is good online to an extent, but it's fun. The online version of GRAW 1 (the others were actually better online ,not much) for Playstation has left me rathered disappointed though. Thanks for the warning though.

Guest umerfonz
Goat ]

Graw2 is that bad? ok hey thanks by the way, no use in spending $60 to find out. I might rent it just to make sure but with a bunch of great looking games coming soon passing on a few isn't a bad idea.. Thanks for the heads up.

Malu is the only one that said not to buy it...

If you have liked any of the previous Ghost Recon's you will like this one as well. Ghost Recon is the type of game that you either love or hate. It all depends on the specific gamer...

lol......

GRAW2 is a GREAT game and anybody who doesnt at the VERY least rent it will be missing out a some serious PS3 fun. And talk about "crappy ports"... What do you think RB6 was? Its a port!

I have it for the 360 and the only other game Ive played more then GRAW2 is GRAW. "dont buy GRAW2....." please!

I really have enjoyed this game as well except for PS2 GRAW online wasn't very good. The only thing I don't like is the first person view with only the crosshairs showing. I will be buying this as I do all of them. I expect for it to be better online this time around. I to agree with DYNEX you should atleast rent it!