Something GRAMPS taught me about stories

My GRANDFATHER (R.I.P) taught me a thing about "STORIES". Rumors, here say, etc. What they all have in common is three things. Three sides to every story.

1. ) Your side, what ever it may be.

2. ) Their side, again, what ever it may be.

3. ) The "ABSOLUTE" truth !

The "TRUTH" is the part of a story that hardly ever comes to light in it's entirety. Some times it's shaded, with grey area's. Some times it's exaggerated, and drawn out (stretched, so to speak). In cases where the story is "NEGATIVE" in nature, both parties tend to have differances of opinion. Some are based on experiances, some on fixed idea or personal emotion.

The truth is, in most cases of "NEGATIVE CONTENT", best to be left to a third party if possible. Like a JUDGE is in court, as well as a JURY in extreme cases. Their role is to decipher the information put forth, hear both sides of the table, and develop a "UN-BIASED" opinion of such matters. The third party is expected to carry neutral thought before , during, and after. However, that in it's self is also difficult to ascertain. Society has a habit of being "PRE-JUDGMENTAL". There are many variables to consider when finding the appropriate "JUDGE", so to speak, for these occurrences. It's not a perfect system, nor was it ever expected to be, but........it's all we got !

All I can say is, some things are best left unsaid ! Thats MY STORY.....and I'm sticking to it !!

TIP-TOE ]

My GRANDFATHER (R.I.P) taught me a thing about "STORIES". Rumors, here say, etc. What they all have in common is three things. Three sides to every story.

1. ) Your side, what ever it may be.

2. ) Their side, again, what ever it may be.

3. ) The "ABSOLUTE" truth !

The "TRUTH" is the part of a story that hardly ever comes to light in it's entirety. Some times it's shaded, with grey area's. Some times it's exaggerated, and drawn out (stretched, so to speak). In cases where the story is "NEGATIVE" in nature, both parties tend to have differances of opinion. Some are based on experiances, some on fixed idea or personal emotion.

The truth is, in most cases of "NEGATIVE CONTENT", best to be left to a third party if possible. Like a JUDGE is in court, as well as a JURY in extreme cases. Their role is to decipher the information put forth, hear both sides of the table, and develop a "UN-BIASED" opinion of such matters. The third party is expected to carry neutral thought before , during, and after. However, that in it's self is also difficult to ascertain. Society has a habit of being "PRE-JUDGMENTAL". There are many variables to consider when finding the appropriate "JUDGE", so to speak, for these occurrences. It's not a perfect system, nor was it ever expected to be, but........it's all we got !

All I can say is, some things are best left unsaid ! Thats MY STORY.....and I'm sticking to it !!

somethings are better left unsaid, right, like everything you just said. you're CT staff, why would YOU post something like this?

That was weird....I didn't know exactly what this thread meant until RNG came in with the useful info.

Soooooooo......that means.......

CT spamming of UF: 2

UF spamming of CT: 0

LOL...

I guess the first letter in CT stands for "classy."

Good to know the classiness isn't JUST relegated to Havoc himself. ::)

What do you think, UF Community? Should we just put up a CT section here on the UF forum so they all have a place to play?! :D

Listen to you all, wow ! I am taking a neutral stand on all this. You all just sound like you are thirsty for blood. AND....for your information....I am NO longer CT STAFF, I had stepped down. LONG before this all came to light.

If, for whatever reason, you all see this THREAD as taking sides, then you are CLEARLY MISSING the forest for the tree's. I was simply trying to make a point.....to make people aware of the potential of missing information. Clearly there is a level of miscontent here.

Just hoping that people put a bit of thought before coming to a verdict........I only hope that some members of this community are not so quick to judge something before all the facts are on the table.

However.....the way this is coming about.....we will never know what is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth !!! All I can say is this.....WHO EVER made that video.....had a good idea of the reaction and what was to follow. How it would IMPLY what "POTENTIONALY" could be true.

All due respect......this could have easily been an elaborate scheme by UF, and there are plenty of motives! But, I am not implying that....simply acknowledging what is possible. And I am dissapointed in some for not considering all potential aspects before coming to a conclusion.

These words I have set forth are on behalf of myself, NOT MY CLANS, they have little to no idea what has transpired here recently. Hopefully, any and all to find my reasoning to be questionable.....take it up with me personally......NOT MY CLAN, they are innocent to the fact !!!!

RNG187 ]

ya know tip-toe' date=' i'd love to read your name, but i see what you represent first

[/quote']

You were never the brightest crayon in the box were you?? Oh and your in that video

my point being no matter what he says, he still represents his clan. smartass, i know i'm in the video. you only fucking PM'd me about it, and i responded. no need to sit and remind me.

RNG187 ]

ya know tip-toe' date=' i'd love to read your name, but i see what you represent first

[/quote']

Excuse me !?!

I represent myself, first and foremost. Who are you to pass judgment on me ? I have done nothing wrong here, not once have I implied any blame as to the event. I have not a damn thing to hide, nor do I feel I should. I simply made a NEUTRAL STATEMENT, and if you can not comprehend that....then I dont know what to tell you. You are obviously entitled to your own opinion....and also entitled to share that opinion.....and I am entitled to defend my integrity !!!!!

I have been courtious, respectful, and mindful of others who dwell within these forums !! I CHALLENGE ANY ONE TO PROVE OTHERWISE !!!!

There are ALOT of "BACK" pages to this forum.....search real hard, good luck !!!

AND......do tell as to how TDH has ever disrespected UF and or any other reputable clan/tourney, this I would really enjoy hearing....... ;)

RNG187 ]
RNG187 ]

[/quote']

You were never the brightest crayon in the box were you?? Oh and your in that video

my point being no matter what he says, he still represents his clan. smartass, i know i'm in the video. you only fucking PM'd me about it, and i responded. no need to sit and remind me.

Let me get this straight so first you give him shit about being staff over at CT at one point and then you bash him because of what clan he is in.. look at these Divine Knight members... Go figure

hmm astro...your real name wouldn't be OMNI would it? Not sure just speculating.

TIP-TOE I know who made the video. It is not an elaborate scheme done by UF. It came from the *S* halls and was blatantly sent out by HAVOC. It was pointed out that he may have made the post(S) on this forum. We know that becuase of the direct match to his IP on this and other forums. What needs to be taken away from this is that the creators keep their jabs and jokes here. They don't go out and spam other boards with the smut.

IT is truly a shame that this went the way it did. Because it shows a lack of class. I like some of the guys at *S* especially NEO. What is a shame is the person that decided to do this, mad CT look like a bunch of bitter jerks. Doesn't matter who posted the video, it does matter who made it and that is clear it was in the *S* halls.

tip-toe, my point is that NO matter what you say, it will affect how I and some members of the general public see you clan. and this is in ten fold, considering you're their leader. your CLAN has done nothing, but YOU are/was at one point a CT staff member UNDER havoc, so for all we know you could've VERY easily put the video together, and asked havoc to post it to save the integrity of your clan. is it a possibilty? absolutely.

Red0ctobeR ]

hmm astro...your real name wouldn't be OMNI would it? Not sure just speculating.

TIP-TOE I know who made the video. It is not an elaborate scheme done by UF. It came from the *S* halls and was blatantly sent out by HAVOC. It was pointed out that he may have made the post(S) on this forum. We know that becuase of the direct match to his IP on this and other forums. What needs to be taken away from this is that the creators keep their jabs and jokes here. They don't go out and spam other boards with the smut.

IT is truly a shame that this went the way it did. Because it shows a lack of class. I like some of the guys at *S* especially NEO. What is a shame is the person that decided to do this, mad CT look like a bunch of bitter jerks. Doesn't matter who posted the video, it does matter who made it and that is clear it was in the *S* halls.

RED....I understand, and respect what you are saying. I am in NO SHAPE OR FORM DISSAGREEING, or AGREEING with who did it. I am, and still choose to be......NEUTRAL !!! Thank you for "YOUR" understanding ( at least you comprehend where I was coming from). Might I add....yes, this was a truley "DISTASTEFUL ACT, and "WHO EVER" is to blame.....knew what they were doing, and expected EXACTLY what followed.

Actually I go by the name eLeeTs aka Fury and I made it in my dorm room.. not the halls of *S* ;)

After dropping some money for AE, PS, and Illustrator for class I wanted to send my clan something to make there day. So in a few hours I came out with this. Now it was really never my intention for UF to see it(not really caring if they did) or be seen like this, but atleast now Chili got to see it :)

And I guess you guys didnt read the disclaimer at the end of the video.. and RNG your endless thread does suck

So all your flaming over it can be pointed in this direction for whatever reason but I believe this post on youtube somes in up the best..

ddramone18

"Fuck this bullshit. You know who I am Havoc. CT is lame, as are you. Chili is 100 times the leader you are. The funny thing is until this came up nobody talked about you since you left. God forbid people not talk about you. Celebrity?LMAO your a joke."

djrapid420

"Haha it wasnt a hit on Chili from what i saw. It was him being cool with both sides and UF not liking it too much."

----msteele617

----"Finally we have a winner... to many people over at UF are about bashing and have no sense of humor."

::)

I thought we here at UF kindly asked that all *S* members of the CT tourney stay off the UF forums.

We would imagine things would be busy enough to keep you all occupied over there.

Because we're busy HERE.

And lastly, WE'RE not over on the CT forums spamming and polluting your forums.

We just ask for the same courtesy.

So perhaps while you're over there at school, you may check into seeing if they have a course in Mutual Respect 101.

Actually I go by the name eLeeTs aka Fury and I made it in my dorm room.. not the halls of *S* ;)

After dropping some money for AE, PS, and Illustrator for class I wanted to send my clan something to make there day. So in a few hours I came out with this. Now it was really never my intention for UF to see it(not really caring if they did) or be seen like this, but atleast now Chili got to see it :)

And I guess you guys didnt read the disclaimer at the end of the video.. and RNG your endless thread does suck

So all your flaming over it can be pointed in this direction for whatever reason but I believe this post on youtube somes in up the best..

ddramone18

"Fuck this bullshit. You know who I am Havoc. CT is lame, as are you. Chili is 100 times the leader you are. The funny thing is until this came up nobody talked about you since you left. God forbid people not talk about you. Celebrity?LMAO your a joke."

djrapid420

"Haha it wasnt a hit on Chili from what i saw. It was him being cool with both sides and UF not liking it too much."

----msteele617

----"Finally we have a winner... to many people over at UF are about bashing and have no sense of humor."

Capture-13.jpg

so what exactly did you mean by saying "not the halls of *S* ;)" b/c from what i understand, you not only hold tags, but hold an officer position in the clan.

Undertow ]

That was weird....I didn't know exactly what this thread meant until RNG came in with the useful info.

LOL...

What do you think, UF Community? Should we just put up a CT section here on the UF forum so they all have a place to play?! :D

How is this thread considerd SPAMMING, I did not advertise, I did not insinuate, I did not take a side....so how is this SPAMMING ? All due respect TOW.....I dont agree, it was me suggesting for people to put more thought into what has happened, help raise awareness of what all aspects to this event could be.

I did not "FLAME" any one, or any community. Surely you can agree with my reply to your quote. People can "ASSUME" all they want, does not make it true.....now does it?

TIP-TOE ]
Undertow ]

LOL...

How is this thread considerd SPAMMING, I did not advertise, I did not insinuate, I did not take a side....so how is this SPAMMING ? All due respect TOW.....I dont agree, it was me suggesting for people to put more thought into what has happened, help raise awareness of what all aspects to this event could be.

I did not "FLAME" any one, or any community. Surely you can agree with my reply to your quote. People can "ASSUME" all they want, does not make it true.....now does it?

nope, it doesnt. but when you defend the person/group of people that put that video out, you're not exactly our best friend.

TIP-TOE ]

All due respect......this could have easily been an elaborate scheme by UF, and there are plenty of motives! But, I am not implying that....simply acknowledging what is possible. And I am dissapointed in some for not considering all potential aspects before coming to a conclusion.

These words I have set forth are on behalf of myself, NOT MY CLANS, they have little to no idea what has transpired here recently. Hopefully, any and all to find my reasoning to be questionable.....take it up with me personally......NOT MY CLAN, they are innocent to the fact !!!!

First off.. the "elaborate scheme" idea is just crazy talk.. lol

Not that it is impossible, but.. yea just crazy thinking there.

Second.. Who said anything about your clan..?

I think it your post may have been taken the wrong way, but what exactly was the point of your post.!?

ddramone18

djrapid420

Why do i need to see it.?

I gotta thank ddramone for the props, & djrapid for pointing out what i thought was true also.. it wasn't aimed at me (at least i didn't get that from it) but with everyone else flaming that i was being picked on i thought maybe i was wrong. I knew i should've listened to my first impressions. lol