Something GRAMPS taught me about stories

TIP-TOE ]

Ok....where is it stated that I defended said party ? Can you produce that cat in the hat ?

you didnt 'defend' them, but your post is trying to show us 'neutrality' and to avoid 'pre-judgement,' wtf do you care? didnt bring you into it, you werent involved, so why do YOU feel the NEED to speak up, and talk about neutrality? or maybe its b/c you were a staff member and felt the need to stick up for them?

My reason for my post was to suggest thinking of all the possibilities before jumping on the band wagon. I have been guilty of that before CHILLI, and I try not to make such mistakes again.

As for my clan.....MR. CAT IN THE HAT attacked/questioned myself as well as my clans INTEGRITY. Naturaly, I expect yourself as well as any one else for that matter to stand tall and DEFEND their clans good name. As I have and will continue to do for TDH.

(pertains to all) Call TDH and myself what you want ! Any body who knows us......knows the truth ! They know where we stand in all this BS !!

Now, I did not intend or expect people of this community to attack myself and or my clan. Had I known this was going to happen, I never would have started this thread. I would have much preferd to keep my feelings intact on how I feel of certain members/clans here in UF , I had a level of respect. Since this post and the attacks on my clans INTERITY by a certain individual, I'm seeing things in a whole new light.

RESPECT.....thats a funny word, funny to is how people loose it when it's conveniant for them to do so. I hope only that not ALL respected members of this community share the same thoughts and feelings as some do for TDH......here, all this time....I thought we were valued participants, I like to think that still holds true....but now, I am beginning to wonder.

Oh believe me i am right there with you as far as standing up for my clans name, but you took offense to something about your clan BEFORE anyone said anything about TDH..? (start from the beginning)

Re-read the posts man, you went on & on about keeping your clans name out of it, & then AFTER that post, RNG said something about what he sees first, etc...

Eitherway i dont see the point of the post, but i guess we all dont have points sometimes, we just like to talk. ;D

stop being over dramatic, holy shit tiptoe. why dont you tiptoe over glass, THATS the place to be sensitive. beginning to wonder? if you think ONE person's views about, reflects the community than you really are the ignorant one b/c not ONCE did i HINT, IMPLY, or bluntly say this community doesnt welcome you.

i NEVER questioned your clan's integrity, and if you THINK i did, GET OVER IT.

dont be general about the whole 'certain members/clans" if you have a problem with ME, than speak to ME about it, grow a SET and tell ME about it instead of crying til the fkn cows come home to an audience who's pretty sick of drama.

i wasnt standing up for my clan, or my clan's name, i was standing up for MYSELF b/c i got dragged into a situation for doing absolutely nothing. put yourself in my shoes, and then look at what you wrote, can you even try to relate or are you that ignorant to try see things from my point of view?

i respect your clan, absolutely. do i respect you after this? nope. you're just trying to blow the situation out of hand to make me, my clan, and UF community members look bad.

i'm done with you, i'm done with this thread, have a nice evening and i think you should go take a good, deep gulp of bleach, and do this world a favor. scumbag.

Red0ctobeR ]

RNG stop prevoking. Jeez dude

dude, i've had a shit day, and i'm sick of the lack of professionalism by CT, and their staff members. if they're so 'great' why would they sit and screw with a community like us? seriously. then to have people sit, and defend them? like come on. and on TOP of all that, they drag people who have NOTHING to do w/the situation INTO IT. its bullshit, and i'm sick of it. we're ALL adults, why not just act like it?

UF...please accept my sincere apology for my gross neglect of refraining to creat/indulge in such "DRAMA". Believe me when I say, I had innocent intentions when I started this thread. I did NOT expect what I got, and for that I am sorry to involve any and all. If I could take it back, I would not hesitate. But I cant, for that I am sorry ! For what it's worth......

TIP-TOE ]

UF...please accept my sincere apology for my gross neglect of refraining to creat/indulge in such "DRAMA". Believe me when I say, I had innocent intentions when I started this thread. I did NOT expect what I got, and for that I am sorry to involve any and all. If I could take it back, I would not hesitate. But I cant, for that I am sorry ! For what it's worth......

i like that better. see? now we can live peacefully. he said he's sorry so hopefully no one is going to post some provoking stuff in here to add more flame or stir the pot or whatever is it you guys say. let it end respect each other. ;)

let us have peace.character0010.gif

thank you.

TIP-TOE ]

I believe you.

And RNG, chill out, ok?

Let's ALL simmer down here a little bit?

Hellraiser ]
TIP-TOE ]

i like that better. see? now we can live peacefully. he said he's sorry so hopefully no one is going to post some provoking stuff in here to add more flame or stir the pot or whatever is it you guys say. let it end respect each other. ;)

let us have peace.character0010.gif

thank you.

I think thats a great idea.. lets not jump on TipToe just because we're all fired up at "other" things. lol

I think appologies always deserve a second chance. I think your post was just bad judgement & even worse timing. ;)

TIP-TOE ]

I accept your apology Tip. I still got nothign but love for TDH. Anytime we've played with you guys, you've been great. Everyone has lapses in judgement at one point or another. Most people don't come clean like you have done and that itself shows what kind of character you have. ;)

Thanks.....however, seeing is "BELIEVING" when I read TINKERBELLS post !!!

I have come to a conclusion that the pict.'s of the "PM's" is evidence enough to lean towards the suggestion of what type of person he truley is......despite what ever conversations took place prior to those particular pict.'s between TINK and him. In other words....I'm sold !!!!

Not to discredit the "PENIS" pict.'s, as a NEUTRAL PARTY, they could potentionaly be any body in that pict. Although the head shot......on the money, I know his real name and I researched it, cross referranced, etc. ...and that is HAVOC !!

Today I will be erasing my account on EACH site that is related to the " GUILTY " as charged.

For the record.....TDH is a RESPECTFULL and PEACE loving ( as far as public relations/friends/tournament communities are concerned), CHEATERS can go fuck themselves dead !!!

But, TDH will play every where and any where, where they are RESPECTED and there are RESPECTFULL clans involved !! We have participated here in UF more than any where, and if that does not suggest somthing......I dont know what it does !!! So with that being said....I hope UF ADMINS. see this thread as it was inteded to be......NEUTRAL !!!!