503 Member needs your vote..

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at3dave ]

We can vote twice?

Or did you do it by the playstation again?

Ill go do it from my playstation b/c thats a different IP adress.

Oh.. it let me do it from the computer again, maybe its the day.. You can probably vote once a day.!

Right now your up by 3 man, good luck, glad I could help.!

It says not to vote twice, I'm assuming it's tracking IPs. But hell, if you have different computers you can vote from them all.

Oh okay, then when they verify it will remove One vote cuz I voted from my PC twice. But Ill do it from my playstation when I log into the PSN, b/c thats a different IP Address.

So your up two at the moment.

And after having actually taken a good look at all the pictures.. I think yours with the pumpkin is probably the cutest picture out of all them IMO anyways. If I voted w/out knowing that was your picture.. I probably would have chose that one.

Somehow.. this #4 is holding up to be some competition.. so if any of you HAVE NOT VOTED yet.. please do.. this goes only for a few more days.. and it would be sweet if our boy won. We are behind by like 4-5 votes is all.. but they have made a nice comeback after last weeks voting took place.. so here is the link again for those who havnt voted.. VOTE # 3 .. Thanks

http://photosbymarie.blogspot.com/2008/11/please-vote-for-your-favorite-photo.html