Ok I dont know who havoc is and really i dont care but UF you can leave CT alone

Guest [FBR]LK-CRUSHA

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SuddenRedScare
Prane ]

Shut up you Baffoon. You live in Wisconsin the reason your drunk all the time is because Wisconsin sucks and thats all there is to do.... besides Cow tipping. You damn hillbilly :-*

I prefer redneck. :)

FROM FBR,

CRUSHA IS NOT FROM FBR. WE KICKED HIM OUT LONG TIME AGO, THEN HE JOIN LTU. DROP THE TAGS AND DO NOT DISRESPECT OUR CLAN AGAIN. CRUSHA, YOU ARE A VERY IGNORANT PERSON AND I THAT IS THE REASON YOU ARE NOT IN THE CLAN. QUIT BOTHERING US.

SORRY TO UF COMMUNITY, but this idiot is not in FBR.

Matty2D ]
Red0ctobeR ]

Lets move on.

We are sounding bitter about this whole mess. Come on guys

I agree with Red. Wow, did I just say that? ::)

I agree.. lets keep the subject on Havoc, & the individuals that are actually retarded, NOT the site.

Crusha does sound oddly jeaaalous, but whatever he is gone now so whatever..

-----

I wanna know how SRS went from so hammered he cant type to a perfectly good post, correcting himself in about 0-30 min. lol

Dudue Ima soo[ drunksk!!111

wtfff!!1

Prane ]

Shut up you Baffoon. You live in Wisconsin the reason your drunk all the time is because Wisconsin sucks and thats all there is to do.... besides Cow tipping. You damn hillbilly :-*

I prefer redneck. :)

BooGeY ]

FROM FBR,

CRUSHA IS NOT FROM FBR. WE KICKED HIM OUT LONG TIME AGO, THEN HE JOIN LTU. DROP THE TAGS AND DO NOT DISRESPECT OUR CLAN AGAIN. CRUSHA, YOU ARE A VERY IGNORANT PERSON AND I THAT IS THE REASON YOU ARE NOT IN THE CLAN. QUIT BOTHERING US.

SORRY TO UF COMMUNITY, but this idiot is not in FBR.

Good to know.!! :)

COWonCRACK ]

review.png

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h156/cowoncrack/review.png

tacmap.png

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h156/cowoncrack/tacmap.png

ufHomepage.png

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h156/cowoncrack/ufHomepage.png

this is for all those CT fucks who think CT is so high and mighty and original. lets hope this is a better eye opener then havocs dick.

Good post.

Yeah if I'm not mistaken, don't they have the [sTAFF] in front of their name on the forums? I mean come on, even things small like make it so obvious.

Hellraiser ]

party0052.gif

'Hellraiser': Here's mine! lol party0051.gif

'CK-Crusha', has more 'points' for being in different clans, than the CT has points, in 'ripping' UF's ideas! ([FOX], [ae69], [LTU], and now [FBR]? Dang!

First, they asked for the Creators 'Help'...and for purely professional reasons, when UnderTow graciously said "no, find your own path..." ~ that's when the REAL HAVOC appeared! In a classic manner of making an idiot 'think':

"If CT is soo much better, why are you over here in [uF] Community?" We are not 'comparing'. We are supporting OURS, so you should be doing the same...over 'there!' I mean, if it soo great...

But, maybe you've just come, to steal more shhhhh! for your Master? Everyone, check your pockets! They need more material...