Adressing a recent issue

Hello to everyone here at UF. I wanted to take a quick second to adress an issue with someone wearing our tags and coming here, bothering the UF community.

LK-Crusha IS NOT IN OUR CLAN. He was a part of FBR practices for two weeks during the socom beta, but once we found out how dishonest and disrespectful he was, we we're quick to let him go and never look back. Ever since, he has been stalking us. He spammed our forums with hatred until we banned him, he searches all socom servers to find our rooms and nag us, and he continues to wear our tags, despite the fact that he is NOT IN OUR CLAN! None of us want anything to do with this guy, and I'm sure by his recent forum shenanigans you all can see why.

One thing I will say though, is wherever there is drama, there is this guy. I've seen him banned off many forums, and kicked from many clans (I believe LTU was the most recent to drop him). He feeds off attention, and will do anything (And I mean ANYTHING) for it.

Undertow ]
Tha-Truth ]

LK-Crusha IS NOT IN OUR CLAN. He feeds off attention, and will do anything (And I mean ANYTHING) for it.

Him and HalfCock go drinkin' together by any chance.....?

Ha, you know at this point nothing will suprise me. As a true competitor, I'm not a big fan of antics outside of competetion, and that seemed to be crusha's bread and butter. Hes so desperate for attention, I've blocked 3-4 different PSN names he's tried to get in contact with me through. He's destroyed the reputation of a few of the clans he's been in, (more namely ae69 and their leader DarkTigress). He's a corrupt GB ref, a maggot, a thorn in our side, a dingleberry that cannot be wiped, he JUST WONT GO AWAY...

wow that does sound a lot like ...well, ya know...

Tha-Truth ]
Undertow ]
Tha-Truth ]

LK-Crusha IS NOT IN OUR CLAN. He feeds off attention, and will do anything (And I mean ANYTHING) for it.

Him and HalfCock go drinkin' together by any chance.....?

Ha, you know at this point nothing will suprise me. As a true competitor, I'm not a big fan of antics outside of competetion, and that seemed to be crusha's bread and butter. Hes so desperate for attention, I've blocked 3-4 different PSN names he's tried to get in contact with me through. He's destroyed the reputation of a few of the clans he's been in, (more namely ae69 and their leader DarkTigress). He's a corrupt GB ref, a maggot, a thorn in our side, a dingleberry that cannot be wiped, he JUST WONT GO AWAY...

wow that does sound a lot like ...well, ya know...

:o:D

Actually FBR THA-TRUTH I had no means to have your tag in front of my name but ltu asked me nicely before I made that post last night to remove the LTU tag well THA-TRUTH you can back your words but when I made my crusha name the account itself was named FBR LK-CRUSHA im sorry if your feelings are to hurt omggggggggggggg im not scared to be myself unlike others I know coming all at me do not judge a book by its cover sir until the true story unfolds yes I did have a LTU tag on my name and as soon as I took off the LTU tag it gave me the name back to original account so before you go and start blabbin away do know bro im not talking shit bout you but it seems FBR likes drama and that FBR is pussy whipped at that so wake up man and hear the bird call I dont give a fuck who u think I am if I am fake or anything the only thing truthful is we dont know anyone behind the controller I mean ppl is all on me to see if I am fake I wanna let you know something truth there is no grudges that UF holds that is one good thing about the UF right after I made my post last night I entered in a RVN room and guess whhat they didnt start crying saying to leave the room and holding grudges cause this is a video game... Truth do you know why I left LTU? I was happy in LTU but I didnt know myself I didnt have a clue of who I was and if I really was good for a clan and I didnt want to give a bad repuatation for neither clan FBR or LTU now man yes I am not a fake, I am disabled and yeaa I did put on a little show and use equal signs and shit I talked normal and I have clans that are witnessses to that yea I used to talk funny wayyyyyyyyyy back 2 years ago. The thing is you still on my back you already ban me from your fourms and not 1 time in my post last night did I mention your clan name. As I said truth and I am real sure the creator of these fourms can even tell you when you delete your account or change your display name to nothing your name goes back to the way it originally was. The thing I cant get now man is ppl all on me and calling me fake but no one is asking anyone else in this game to proove themself because I wanna let you know something truth you dont know anyone behind a controller and what you say to them because of what you think is fake can actually hurt the person you are calling fake feelings. Now you made your post and bashed me time to move on I have not a problem with you or FBR and you only made yourself look like a fool by making this post. Now you can stop hating on me and hate on Stormwatchs havoc due to the sick move he pulled

Actually FBR THA-TRUTH I had no means to have your tag in front of my name but ltu asked me nicely before I made that post last night to remove the LTU tag well THA-TRUTH you can back your words but when I made my crusha name the account itself was named FBR LK-CRUSHA im sorry if your feelings are to hurt omggggggggggggg im not scared to be myself unlike others I know coming all at me do not judge a book by its cover sir until the true story unfolds yes I did have a LTU tag on my name and as soon as I took off the LTU tag it gave me the name back to original account so before you go and start blabbin away do know bro im not talking shit bout you but it seems FBR likes drama and that FBR is pussy whipped at that so wake up man and hear the bird call I dont give a fuck who u think I am if I am fake or anything the only thing truthful is we dont know anyone behind the controller I mean ppl is all on me to see if I am fake I wanna let you know something truth there is no grudges that UF holds that is one good thing about the UF right after I made my post last night I entered in a RVN room and guess whhat they didnt start crying saying to leave the room and holding grudges cause this is a video game... Truth do you know why I left LTU? I was happy in LTU but I didnt know myself I didnt have a clue of who I was and if I really was good for a clan and I didnt want to give a bad repuatation for neither clan FBR or LTU now man yes I am not a fake, I am disabled and yeaa I did put on a little show and use equal signs and shit I talked normal and I have clans that are witnessses to that yea I used to talk funny wayyyyyyyyyy back 2 years ago. The thing is you still on my back you already ban me from your fourms and not 1 time in my post last night did I mention your clan name. As I said truth and I am real sure the creator of these fourms can even tell you when you delete your account or change your display name to nothing your name goes back to the way it originally was. The thing I cant get now man is ppl all on me and calling me fake but no one is asking anyone else in this game to proove themself because I wanna let you know something truth you dont know anyone behind a controller and what you say to them because of what you think is fake can actually hurt the person you are calling fake feelings. Now you made your post and bashed me time to move on I have not a problem with you or FBR and you only made yourself look like a fool by making this post. Now you can stop hating on me and hate on Stormwatchs havoc due to the sick move he pulled

ahhh,

Let me guess your another high school dropout right?

English skills like that will get you far in life.

FBR LK-CRUSHA im sorry if your feelings are to hurt omggggggggggggg im not scared to be myself unlike others I know coming all at me do not judge a book by its cover sir until the true story unfolds yes I did have a LTU tag on my name and as soon as I took off the LTU tag it gave me the name back to original account so before you go and start blabbin away do know bro im not talking shit bout you but it seems FBR likes drama and that FBR is pussy whipped at that so wake up man and hear the bird call

You know, I did record the conversation that got you ousted from our clan. The one where you admitted to a ton of lies.... the one where you cried to keep your tags and yada yada. And you're supposedly "Not afraid to be yourself" when I have you on tape admitting that you are.... wow.

As long as you keep FBR out of your post and the tag off your name, you don't have to worry about us because none of us have any type of grudge or even care about you for that matter. But, if you continue to play this GB Ref tough guy role, and continue to run around misrepresenting my clan (which is VERY important to me)) I will add your video into to the collection of many I plan on editing this week, and let everyone see who you really are.

Out of respect for the UF community, this is my last response in this topic, and Crusha if you know whats good for you, you won't be back here either. I apologize to anyone who had to read this garbage, I HATE drama and do as much as I can to avoid it. And please know that NO MEMBER OF FBR would EVER handle themself on these forums the way he has, telling people to 'fuck off" and being disrespectful.

Hopefully all this BS, between this guy and Mr. Needle Peter, can subside within the next day or so.

Yes UF community I did downplay my talking and faked that i could not type good. I am disabled I dont know why it really matters to anyone on how I typed or talked because it was my choice and I should be able to type or talk how I want to. So truth im done with FBR but if you want to make a video of me then feel free to. I cryed because i felt bad that I did fake talk and type and I felt bad about it. I just wanted to move on but no one would let me yes man I did fake type and fake talk there i said it to the community is there anything else you want me to admit to how about me having to wear a diaper? you want me to admit that ? Yea I did not show you in that psn chat because I should not have 2 but yes I did used to have to wear diaper to bed cause i wet the bed really thats no ones buisness but yea anything else that anyone needs to know about my personal life. Man there is no reason for me fake type fake talk but all I can say is is I was in the wrong but not everyone was true to me to. I am disabled for the last time and the reason I cryed is because I felt bad and wanted to be forgived. The past is the past though man but i wont bash FBR and really I stoped trying to join FBR after you banned me from your fourms as I said I moved on. If you want to still make a video of me than more power to you man I made a mistake and I learned from it. I respect all clans on this game truth. I am who i am I made lot of mistakes in life as im sure other ppl have to. I do have a small amount of autism in me and i do have adhd and I am also bipolar. I have not a thing to hide. But yes you are correct I did fake type and fake talk when I was in your clan and in ae69 and again i am sorry. Yes UF community I do admit I was afraid to be myself and agian im sorry

LOL too funny. We actually just had a run in with this character on GB. We had a game set up with a real good squad for a 5v5 at 430 in the a.m. Although they accepted our challenge they didnt show up with the proper number of players within the 15 minute grace period. At this time I check the staff section and nobody is available so I follow the no-show rules by reporting the event a win for us and submitting a no-show ticket to the admins. Well little did I know that I would be receiving an AIM message at 4:56 in the morning from one "GB-Crusha" stating that we had five minutes to get our team in the room and play the match. This was now 11 minutes after the 15 minute grace period had already passed lol. Well seeing my fifth guy went to bed we couldnt play the match. We then find a forfeit loss on our record the next day. This spaz gets the win granted to the other team when they didnt even have their team ready until a full 25 minutes after scheduled start time. We followed all the rules and went through the proper procedures and we get the loss. I posted the AIM conversation and admin responses on our website for all to see cause it is such a joke that its freakin hilarious. He is a [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted]!!!!

Shadowboxin- ]

LOL too funny. We actually just had a run in with this character on GB. We had a game set up with a real good squad for a 5v5 at 430 in the a.m. Although they accepted our challenge they didnt show up with the proper number of players within the 15 minute grace period. At this time I check the staff section and nobody is available so I follow the no-show rules by reporting the event a win for us and submitting a no-show ticket to the admins. Well little did I know that I would be receiving an AIM message at 4:56 in the morning from one "GB-Crusha" stating that we had five minutes to get our team in the room and play the match. This was now 11 minutes after the 15 minute grace period had already passed lol. Well seeing my fifth guy went to bed we couldnt play the match. We then find a forfeit loss on our record the next day. This spaz gets the win granted to the other team when they didnt even have their team ready until a full 25 minutes after scheduled start time. We followed all the rules and went through the proper procedures and we get the loss. I posted the AIM conversation and admin responses on our website for all to see cause it is such a joke that its freakin hilarious. He is a [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted]!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhh GB admins, bunch of 12 year old posers that feel they got power.