Barry Bonds Petition

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest umerfonz

All professional sports are corrupt, its always been that way and always will.

Exactly, he's not the only one. People only single him out because he's about to break the home run record.

HA! Baseball will NEVER go down the drain. There will always be cheaters and corrupters in ALL sports. However, when it comes to breaking all time records, one of the greatest records in sports, PERIOD, you should be free from drugs and other things that HELP you break those records. Berroid Bonds should at least have a " * " next to his name on the record books. He's a peice of human shit!

^^^ Let them put his name in the record books.. we all know that it won't be there for that long of a time because A-Rod is gonna destroy any home run record that bonds sets. After the same amount of games in each of their separate careers, A-Rod is about 100 home runs ahead of the pace of Barry Bonds. I think A-Rod may hit the 800 home run plateau. Unless Bonds decides to take some more 'roids and play for a few more years.

Dont get me started..

Who says the pitchers who threw the pitches weren't on steroids..!?

Who says that there aren't MANY others who did (or are doing) the same thing.

He still had to hit the ball, & the HR Fence is much closer than those old ballparks, so Aaron's record would've been broken anyway.! (not to mention that Bonds' record will be broken within 2 seasons.)

You cant say Bonds isn't a good ball player..!?

Dont get all sucked by what the media tells you.. there is much more to ANY Story.!

Guest umerfonz

I don't think anyone should look down upon him. He's one hell of a hitter...

...and no, I'm not a Giant's fan

D'backs! woot! woot!

Anyways, all sports have had players getting stronger and quicker since the old days, and it all shouldn't be accredited to steroids. There are many different things that these athletes do to better themselves from the players of old.

MLB has never proved that Barry Bonds has used or uses steroids, so I won't sign it. I do find it weird that he started hitting crazy amounts of homers, in most cases the decline of a players career.

Church is right though, A-Rod will break his record and will set the bar high. Barry Bonds will hold the record for 6 or so years...

I went to Cincy today for the Cubs game... I wonder if Zambrano is on steroids with only 3 hits for the Reds and 3 hits for himself!? lol... He is just a great ball player.

It really dont matter........Think of it this way.......In time new "roids" will be coming out that are undetectable(like bonds' was earlier in his career) and we will be having this talk again. ITS STUPID.......

MLB has Roids

Wrestling has Roid Rage

Pro Football has wife beaters

Pro Basketball has thugs

The reason I cant stand professional sports is because its a job to them, not a game like it is to the rest of us. I love watching THE GAME and College Football is more about pride than anything.....only 20% of those kids make it to the pros consistantly.......which leaves 80 percent that play for the love of the game. Ive said it before and I'll say it again..........GO BUCKEYES

The reason I cant stand professional sports is because its a job to them, not a game like it is to the rest of us. I love watching THE GAME and College Football is more about pride than anything.....only 20% of those kids make it to the pros consistantly.......which leaves 80 percent that play for the love of the game. Ive said it before and I'll say it again..........GO BUCKEYES

Thats true.. I never thought about it that way. Good point.

Chili-Palmer ]

And down at the bottom of the page where it explains what "*" means..?

What will it say there.?

"I think he cheated" ..lmao

Kinda hard to put an asterisk based on what people assume' date=' because the media told them so.

[/quote']

Thats why you have your opinion and i have mine ;D Thats what makes our country so great.

Guest KingJunk

I can't say anything here because I will blow a fuse and it will not look good! I don't know if some of you are playing around or serious but so far all I have read was a bunch of bull shit and I am not just talking about the comments about Bonds I am talking about MOSTLY EVERYTHING posted here!

NOT every damn good player used or use steroids. I have been accused of using them so I may come off a lil sensitive on the subject!

Ohh my he can run 40ty yards in 4.33 seconds he has to be on some type of drugs!

Guest umerfonz
KingJunk ]

I am not just talking about the comments about Bonds I am talking about MOSTLY  EVERYTHING posted here!

Did you read "mine poste"?

umerfonz ]

all sports have had players getting stronger and quicker since the old days, and it all shouldn't be accredited to steroids. There are many different things that these athletes do to better themselves from the players of old.

LOL!! This has been pretty entertaining. As with all things you can't just canvas a whole subect with one statement. Especially sports. First off, Barry is one hell of a ball player. There isn't any question whether he juiced or not. He did it. The real question is how long and how did he "get away" with it. You do not gain the kind of muscle weight he did in a month naturally. Working hard you could put on the subsequent weight he did over the next few years. That initial burst was da juice. Who's to say that once he put on the weight he wanted he didn't stop? I don't believe that, but it could be the truth. The real nut of the matter is America is obsessed with love him/hate him atheletes. They make the big bucks, the big plays, the big statements and the big headlines.

Now about college vs. pro, the steroid arguement is worthless. Just as much juice is in the lower levels as the pros. Also there is a list a mile long of professional athletes that have played for the love of the game. Job or no, they love to play. They are a little harder to find in the bigs, but they are there. They play every play just as hard as the hungry college kids. Now I honestly like most college sports better because the intensity is insane. EVERY player on those teams goes all out, and thats the biggest difference.

Those are just my opinions of course, and everyone has theirs. I LOVE sports, pee wee, pop warner, high school, college, semi pros, bush leagues, pros, all of them. It drives my wife crazy and consumes alot of my time. Just because I don't agree with something doesn't make it any less a fact. Peace out!!

Oh and king, my best time was a 4.29.

Barry Bonds NEVER failed a drug test so anyone who thinks hes a liability to the game of baseball should do themselves a favor and put a bullet in thier heads anyone who thinks a person who takes steroids makes them a better ball player has never thrown nor picked up a baseball in thier life, i played baseball all the way through my four years of college and if you couldnt hit a 95mph fastball taking steroids will NOT help you be able to hit it , the same goes for a curveball and a slider. if anything taking steroids WILL MAKE YOUR BAT SPEED SLOWER due to the fact you have so much muscle mass that you wont be able to bring the bat head through the zone quick enough to catch up with a professional fastball.

Ya his personal trainer only admitted buying steroids for those that work out under him. Thats all. LMMFAO!!

But he NEVER used them. It was ALL the others. Only he didn't use em. LMMFAO! What a joke. He is a humiliation to the great game of baseball.

But that right. A-ROD a REAL baseball player, will smash his record. It doesn't matter.

-ViCaRiouS ]

Barry Bonds NEVER failed a drug test so anyone who thinks hes a liability to the game of baseball should do themselves a favor and put a bullet in thier heads anyone who thinks a person who takes steroids makes them a better ball player has never thrown nor picked up a baseball in thier life, i played baseball all the way through my four years of college and if you couldnt hit a 95mph fastball taking steroids will NOT help you be able to hit it , the same goes for a curveball and a slider. if anything taking steroids WILL MAKE YOUR BAT SPEED SLOWER due to the fact you have so much muscle mass that you wont be able to bring the bat head through the zone quick enough to catch up with a professional fastball.

Barry Bonds has always been a good ball player. Thats the thing. He hit the record 73 home runs when he was 37 years old. Doesn't seem a little odd?

Its true, if you take any one person, thats never played baseball and give them steroids, they would suck. They wouldn't help at all. Give steroids to a already good baseball player, you get a beast.

I think steroids do increase your bat speed. More muscle mass means you can get your bat around quicker and faster. Maybe even use a bigger barrel to hit homers? I do believe steroids can also increase your reaction time, I think would help for 95mph heaters. Another important factor, is that steroids gives the player confidence.

''A boy at 17 might finish growing, but your adult composition is in no way complete,'' said Rogol, a professor of pediatrics at the University of Virginia. ''It could take 10 more years to get peak bone mass and muscle mass. Part of that is training and part is the maturation process. On the other hand, if you've been playing 10 or 12 years, and you're 35 and put on 40 pounds and are ripped and totally different, that's harder to deal with. Then I'd have to think twice.''