Barry Bonds Petition

I'm hoping A-Rod or Pujols break Bond's record (soon to be his). There is no guarantee either will even get close to the record though. I mean look at Griffey. He was supposed to shatter the Home Run record, but 6 injury stricken years later he finds himself closing in on 600 instead of 700.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A-ROD a REAL baseball player, will smash his record. It doesn't matter.

Not possible that he is on anything right..  it isn't in the news, so he cant be. lol (im not saying he is, im just saying there could be plenty of others & we wouldn't know it.)

There is always someone somewhere in ANY sport at ANY level trying to get the upperhand. Whether it be roids, illegal recruiting, boosters, whatever someone will always be trying to get the upperhand.

Personally I cannot stand Barry Bonds, McQuire, Conseco, Sosa or any other roid rager. It gives players like Gwynn and Ripken bad names and those two are the epitomy of their sport. I really don't care if he breaks the record, in my mind his Hanks will be all time until someone legit beats it.

As for the Rose argument I would like to see him in the Hall. Did he bet? Yes. Did he bet AGAINST his team? I don't think so. him betting on his team to win still isn't right but at least he never "threw" a game in my opinion. His nickname fit him because he always busted his ass to try and win.

-ViCaRiouS ]

Barry Bonds NEVER failed a drug test so anyone who thinks hes a liability to the game of baseball should do themselves a favor and put a bullet in thier heads anyone who thinks a person who takes steroids makes them a better ball player has never thrown nor picked up a baseball in thier life, i played baseball all the way through my four years of college and if you couldnt hit a 95mph fastball taking steroids will NOT help you be able to hit it , the same goes for a curveball and a slider. if anything taking steroids WILL MAKE YOUR BAT SPEED SLOWER due to the fact you have so much muscle mass that you wont be able to bring the bat head through the zone quick enough to catch up with a professional fastball.

I agree with this. Also I thought he used HGH, not steroids. There is a difference too. But, again I don't know what he used but I thought that is what he admitted to. Also I do not believe in joining in on the hype of the news and what they say being the fact they don't report all facts but just what they think will make a good story.( so I don't even know all the facts on this matter). They do the same thing in Iraq, they don't report all the good things. Furthermore, I don't believe it's right to try and ruin someones career over something like this, people make mistakes and it's really none of our business what he's doing or not doing. ;D

Also nice run kingjunk. Do you take andro or tribulus, if you did that's why you did so well. ::)

People have this misconception of what steroids and supplements do for you. If you weren't good at something before it's not now going to make you SUPERMAN and all of a sudden your the best. The media is stupid, bottom line to me they need to get off his nuts! ;D

This post is not directed at any of you but rather the fact of how things are portrayed and handeled. ;)

All i know is if barry bonds gets in the hall of fame mr.baseball pete rose better get in. also you guys forget that after the strike when baseball was on the bottom of everyones list , the year after the strike the made the balls bigger(not too many people remember this) so that the home runs would draw the fans back(which it did with mcguire and sosa) so in once sense they created there own monster by making the balls bigger and closing there eyes for so long at performance drugs.

Did A-Rod use them too..!? 

LMAO, now what do you have to say about it all ..lol

> A-Rod has no comment on Canseco's words about new book <

Go Barry..!!

And hell yea i'd sign to let Pete Rose into Hall of Fame..!!

He broke a rule, but he still earned it.!

I think steroids do increase your bat speed. More muscle mass means you can get your bat around quicker and faster. Maybe even use a bigger barrel to hit homers? I do believe steroids can also increase your reaction time, I think would help for 95mph heaters. Another important factor, is that steroids gives the player confidence.

this is a crazy post made here ^^^

and heres my response

steroids dont not increase bat speed if you couldnt never hit a 95mph fastball you will not i repeat will not be able to if you take steroids hitting a baseball is a god given talent, its the hardest thing in the world to do and do it properly. the ony thing a steroid user can expect from taking steroids is a farther distance traveled by the ball. bat speed is generated by the lower back and hips, thus this is why girls are auctually better hitters than men if looked at from a purely form and function based observation. and reaction time would auctually decrease if you gained 30 pounds of muscle over your former frame. for example if you weighed 225 lbs and took steroids and once you were done with your cycle weighed 255lbs your reaction time may have never even changed however you now have 30 more pounds you have to drag with your bat head through the zone and as for bigger barrel major league baseball has regulations on the size of the barrel that can be used the same goes for college highschool and even little league and a bigger barrel would equal more weight making it EVEN HARDER to catch up to a fastball. home runs are a production due to a batter hitting the ball in the perfect spot of the ball based on the type of pitch thrown by the pitcher. if a pitcher hangs a curveball and me the batter sees that this curveball is not dropping i adjust my swing in order to put the ball in the air and yes based on my strenght and bat speed hope to elevate it enough with enough speed behind it to send it 400 ft and over the fence. and steroids may or may not give a person confidence but i dont belive it does and if you have payed attention to the players that have auctually gotten caught using steroids in the pros 90% of them were small players who game is based on hitting singles and the ball on the ground and legging the out. if anyone uses steroids i would say its pitchers, and that would be due to the help in recovery time steroids would give them between starts. a major league pitcher really dosent need 5 days between a start to pitch again because 2 days after thier last start they are long tossing and throwing simulated games in the bullpen. once again ill sum this diatribe with this statement BARRRY BONDS HAS NEVER FAILED A MAJOR LEAGUE DRUG TEST and BARRY BONDS WAS A 40/40 GUY BEFORE ALL THESE STEROIDS ACCUSATIONS.this alo reminds me of a few players who had great home run seasons jay bell and brady anderson both of whom hit 50+ homers in one season and never hit more than 20 in a season before or after that and yet no one has ever questioned that maybe just maybe they took a little sumthing extra or maybe that year they were just getting the good part of the bat on the ball and they had a great season but we will never know if anyone else has questions on the dynamics of baseball and how to swing at a pitch or even throw a ball dont hesitate to contact me or go out and buy the jim lemansky baseball videos lol

Wow, Ive seen a lot of hostility on this topic. The fact of the matter is......Bonds' trainer fessed up to giving them to him.

Now, your right, Barry Bonds never failed a drug test. Do you know how easy it is to pass those things? They got herbs, chemicals and good old fashion pee pumping. Rather he failed or not doesnt matter, anyone can pass a drug test. Shoot, we had someone in our unit who passed his drug test the day after getting caught by the cops for using shit. It dont mean crap.

You could debate over this subject all day... Nothing to use since Bond never failed a drug test.

It kinda like when cheaters first appeared on S3 and SCA. You never could tell who was cheating or not, but people were always accusing others of having cheats, maybe they were just good? We shall never know.

They way i see it... why ban him.. every player was using at the time.. No leadership did anything.. it only became a concern a couple of years ago.. since then he gets tested all the time.. and hes still hitting home runs.... Canseco used steroids.. where is he playing now?... its not just steroids it takes skill...

A thing also to remember is that our special forces soldiers from SEALs, SF, MARSOC, on down the line use them and have been using them for along time. It doesn't make you less of a person for using them. Point being that many people use them or some type of human growth hormone/supplement so lets try not to be to judgemental about others. ;)

**Funny story though there was a Navy SEAL stationed in Coronado California who was caught using only because there was a room inspection and they found it in the refrigerator. They then did tests upon product and found out that he had been injecting horse piss the entire time. ;D**

Needless to say bad conduct discharge and he was gone. He got them from Tijuana, so be careful if you do decide to use. ;D

Guest umerfonz

The fact of the matter is......Bonds' trainer fessed up to giving them to him.

So just because he said so, that means that it's true?  ???

its all he said she said(or he said he said) BS. Believe who you want but looking at Bonds now and knowing what he looked like in his earlier days raises a red flag for me. BUT THATS JUST ME. I know this, I watched the Gary Shefeild(or however you spell it) on HBO Sports and he told the reporter that he trained w/ Bonds and he got it from his trainer also, so theres 2 people vs. 1 man. Just thought Id throw that in there.

Guest umerfonz

so theres 2 people vs. 1 man. Just thought Id throw that in there.

Who's to say that the players/trainers aren't paid off to say these things by some Bond's hater. Just because more people are saying/doing one thing doesn't necessarily mean that it's right. "If all your friends were jumping off cliffs and dying because they thought it was the right thing to do doesn't mean that you should also." - Just thought I'd throw that in there...

Wow, Ive seen a lot of hostility on this topic. The fact of the matter is......Bonds' trainer fessed up to giving them to him.

Now, your right, Barry Bonds never failed a drug test. Do you know how easy it is to pass those things? They got herbs, chemicals and good old fashion pee pumping. Rather he failed or not doesnt matter, anyone can pass a drug test. Shoot, we had someone in our unit who passed his drug test the day after getting caught by the cops for using shit. It dont mean crap.

So if it that easy to pass a drug test, then what makes Barry so special..!? Just because he is good, he's the one who is doing it & not anyone else..

Thats lame..!

its all he said she said(or he said he said) BS. Believe who you want but looking at Bonds now and knowing what he looked like in his earlier days raises a red flag for me. BUT THATS JUST ME. I know this, I watched the Gary Shefeild(or however you spell it) on HBO Sports and he told the reporter that he trained w/ Bonds and he got it from his trainer also, so theres 2 people vs. 1 man. Just thought Id throw that in there.

Yea and OJ said he didn't do it ..lol

Chili-Palmer ]

Wow' date=' Ive seen a lot of hostility on this topic. The fact of the matter is......Bonds' trainer fessed up to giving them to him.

[/quote']So if it that easy to pass a drug test, then what makes Barry so special..!? Just because he is good, he's the one who is doing it & not anyone else..

Thats lame..!

Yea and OJ said he didn't do it ..lol

Exactly all you Barry believers.........OJ said he didnt do it either, who do you believe?? LOL

My point is that you guys are just choosing to believe the media, not the truth.!

Who knows if he did it or not, or if his trainer was lying or not,

Or if A-Rod (or anyone else for that matter) is doing them or not.

WE DONT KNOW.!

And I choose not to just believe whatever the media says..

And Not just crucify one person because the media says so.

Do you think he is still doing them..? (he is still hitting the Homers.!)