To all socom communitys I am sorry

I felt like actually typing something but I decided I was to lazy to do it.

Bro my suggestion to you is just start over new name and everything just forget everything leave it in the past wipe the slate. Man don't even trip about what anyone says, you said what you said its all past lets just get the future goin.

Everyone can we please just get off the CT/Havoc/whatever the fudge else topic its lame attention that they want, and we are giving it to them.

Neo_Unit001 ]

Bro my suggestion to you is just start over new name and everything just forget everything leave it in the past wipe the slate.

The thing this kid "should" do is is stop playing video games all together and venture out of the house and take part it what others call "reality". Sure we all use names on here as an alter ego of sorts to escape a bad day at work or whatever but when it becomes "who you are" then you need to step away. Go out into the real world and work on the social skills that you clearly lack right now.