Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

To all socom communitys I am sorry

Epidemic ]

I'm lost here..

Who in the hell is this guy? Havoc?

some kid who came here and tried to start drama. he's had problems EVERY other place he's gone, but now he "got over it, is moving on, and is sorry."

Guest SuddenRedScare

If this cats for real then I owe him an apology. I seriously was waiting for the suicide at the end. (Yeah, I need to go to Church Sunday.)

Actually I was offered a job to head ref today and I declined it cause of my disability and I wouldnt be able to comprehend the posistion even if they gave it to me but yea i have no reason to post here no more just let me be or as far most just lock this thread ty

I felt like actually typing something but I decided I was to lazy to do it.

Bro my suggestion to you is just start over new name and everything just forget everything leave it in the past wipe the slate. Man don't even trip about what anyone says, you said what you said its all past lets just get the future goin.

Everyone can we please just get off the CT/Havoc/whatever the fudge else topic its lame attention that they want, and we are giving it to them.

Neo_Unit001 ]

Bro my suggestion to you is just start over new name and everything just forget everything leave it in the past wipe the slate.

The thing this kid "should" do is is stop playing video games all together and venture out of the house and take part it what others call "reality". Sure we all use names on here as an alter ego of sorts to escape a bad day at work or whatever but when it becomes "who you are" then you need to step away. Go out into the real world and work on the social skills that you clearly lack right now.