Disgruntled PHILLYFAN looking for new team...

Chili-Palmer ]

i dont know too many real fans that switch teams ever...but like u said their are some....(being a celtics fan i really got pissed last year ...i am a fan and watched them for the last 15 years(im 25)i mean seriously watch them...now their are celtics fans all over the THE U.S.A...THAT SHIT MAD ME ANGRY EEERRRR!!!! >:(

People move.. someday you might move too. ::)

Does it say somewhere that you have to live in the city they are a fan of..?

What about the players.. Cant you be a fan of a player.? (they switch teams/city's all the time)

That shit is just ignorant.

People who have been fans of YOUR team longer than you have been alive might live on the opposite side of the world, but YOU say they make you mad..!!?? (also.. you SERIOUSLY watched the Celtics when you we're 11..? ::))

Hell no was born in Miami now reside in Casper WY and still proud to say !!GO DOLPHINS!!

at3dave ]
PHILLYFAN ]

LOL yea NEO it was a joke man. Was me just venting after the TIE. I defend my team non stop on this site and each time I do my Team lets me down!

I'm such a PHILLYFAN that when my team gets knocked out of the playoffs that's even if they make it I stop watching it. I don't watch none of the main events (i.e World Series' date=' Super Bowl, Stanley Cup and NBA Finals) I might glance at it at a party or a bar but I can't father watching it cause it hurts to much. Eagles lose ppl at work know not to talk to me until Tuesdays some times Wed.!

I could never ever like another team. If a team leaves philly and some how brings another one in to philly I could support them. I die PHILLY baby!

Man Do I know those feelings. Look at me.. I've been a cowboy for 20 years.

And they won 5 Superbowl rings in those 20 years.. lol

Shit Miami has been to the superbowl once since i was born in 77. they lost but their time will come again

Fukin kids.. ::)

They think the world didn't exist before they were teenagers. lol

Chili-Palmer ]

i dont know too many real fans that switch teams ever...but like u said their are some....(being a celtics fan i really got pissed last year ...i am a fan and watched them for the last 15 years(im 25)i mean seriously watch them...now their are celtics fans all over the THE U.S.A...THAT SHIT MAD ME ANGRY EEERRRR!!!! >:(

People move.. someday you might move too. ::)

Does it say somewhere that you have to live in the city they are a fan of..?

What about the players.. Cant you be a fan of a player.? (they switch teams/city's all the time)

That shit is just ignorant.

People who have been fans of YOUR team longer than you have been alive might live on the opposite side of the world, but YOU say they make you mad..!!?? (also.. you SERIOUSLY watched the Celtics when you we're 11..? ::))

at3dave ]
PHILLYFAN ]

LOL yea NEO it was a joke man. Was me just venting after the TIE. I defend my team non stop on this site and each time I do my Team lets me down!

I'm such a PHILLYFAN that when my team gets knocked out of the playoffs that's even if they make it I stop watching it. I don't watch none of the main events (i.e World Series' date=' Super Bowl, Stanley Cup and NBA Finals) I might glance at it at a party or a bar but I can't father watching it cause it hurts to much. Eagles lose ppl at work know not to talk to me until Tuesdays some times Wed.!

I could never ever like another team. If a team leaves philly and some how brings another one in to philly I could support them. I die PHILLY baby!

Man Do I know those feelings. Look at me.. I've been a cowboy for 20 years.

And they won 5 Superbowl rings in those 20 years.. lol

Fukin kids.. ::)

They think the world didn't exist before they were teenagers. lol

yeah thats it ......lmfao.......gramps thinks he's funny....IT IS A VIDEO GAME FORUMS......