Arcaicviper ]

with an extreamly close win over the raiders today my fins have climbed to 6-4 overall ;D, second place in the division. i knew my team would be better then 15-1 from a year ago but damn :o this is awesome. !!GO DOLPHINS!!

your team was 15-1 last year? I thought they were 1-15. lol

isnt it amazing how you think 6-4 is a good record...but seeing how they sucked last year and the last ten.....i would be siked also...kind of like gas dropping to 2.00 a gallon every one s happy..

i will give it to you 6-4 is a crazy turn around my celts were 12-70 then got a few players and boom champions again....

so good luck to the fish as we will SQUISH THE FISH ON SUNDAY GO PATS GO

isnt it amazing how you think 6-4 is a good record...but seeing how they sucked last year and the last ten.....i would be siked also...kind of like gas dropping to 2.00 a gallon every one s happy..

i will give it to you 6-4 is a crazy turn around my celts were 12-70 then got a few players and boom champions again....

I hate the Fins and the Pats. However, isn't that what Pats fans said was going to happen earlier this season? What was the outcome of that game? ;)

BigMoneyNacku ]

I hate the Fins and the Pats. However, isn't that what Pats fans said was going to happen earlier this season? What was the outcome of that game? ;)

In your own house even

Arcaicviper ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

In your own house even

Ouch. lol

Arcaicviper ]
BigMoneyNacku ]

In your own house even

They couldn't stop the Wildcat lol. High school formations and the Pats couldn't stop it.

And neither could the other 5 teams that they beat.. The Wildcat is a hard thing to stop and only the Ravens were able to shut it down. The Dolphins are using that Wildcat better than anyone expected. And I'm telling you.. Pennington can be a beast, but everyone bitches about his arm.

Either way, Dolphins suck, Jets Rule

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

And neither could the other 5 teams that they beat.. The Wildcat is a hard thing to stop and only the Ravens were able to shut it down. The Dolphins are using that Wildcat better than anyone expected. And I'm telling you.. Pennington can be a beast, but everyone bitches about his arm.

Either way, Dolphins suck, Jets Rule

Pennington's arm does suck. The Fins coaches know this. That's why all his passes are short. They are using him the way he needs to be used. CP is about as accurate as they come, and they gameplan for that. Great coaching imo.

I honestly like the cardinals to go deep this year man maybe even a super bowl appearance isn't to far fetch either. There w/r are deep and they have a QB who can get them the ball with a very solid defense! They just need to get there r/b position situated.

I for one got burned in the demoting of edge james in fantasy football. I drop his his ass. Freaking goes from number 1 rb to number 3 on the depth chart.

BigMoneyNacku ]

ynoyt sure what pats fans said then i think we were still wondering what was wrong with brady.....brady goin down just made us as bad as the rest....we will see this week belechik is a good coach and we shall see a victory

PHILLYFAN ]

I honestly like the cardinals to go deep this year man maybe even a super bowl appearance isn't to far fetch either. There w/r are deep and they have a QB who can get them the ball with a very solid defense! They just need to get there r/b position situated.

I for one got burned in the demoting of edge james in fantasy football. I drop his his ass. Freaking goes from number 1 rb to number 3 on the depth chart.

I don't see them going deep, unless someone shows them how to play defense. :P