Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Questions about UF: Horsemen Tournament

Thanks guys, those posts are much easier to see where you are coming from then some of the earlier posts.

Also just wanted to say I wasn't trying to threaten the community by not participating was just letting you know that if we were turned away from 2 tournaments in a row (we tried to join black but were told no more teams would be accepted before it started) that we'd feel not welcome for future tournaments.

Also I'm sorry if by writing about previous events/ladders etc. it sounded pretentious as that was not the intent, I was just trying to more so let you guys know the type of clan we were. Most corrupt clans I have run into in the past do not last due to internal turmoil and corruption they would have a hard time lasting through 1 game or one tournament even.

Tool_Minion ]

Disclaimer: ChiliPalmer told me to say all this. ;D

Man f*ck that.. i stayed out of this because i know them. lol

I cant speak for all of iNv's players, but i do know they in general are NOT cheaters/glitchers.