McNabb

So what if he didn't know? Who cares?

He should be worrying about those 3 picks, fumble, and a terrible game played by him. I mean throwing almost 60 passes when you have Brian Westbrook as your back? That's why they couldn't win. Give him the damn ball. He's the best player on your team.

Xx-CHURCHY-xX ]

So what if he didn't know? Who cares?

He should be worrying about those 3 picks, fumble, and a terrible game played by him. I mean throwing almost 60 passes when you have Brian Westbrook as your back? That's why they couldn't win. Give him the damn ball. He's the best player on your team.

agreed 100% he only said that shit b/c he's butt hurt he gave the bengals the game.

mikejaxon ]

Mcnabb is one of the most overrated quarterbacks of all time.

I'll do it for you Philly, I completely disagree with you here Mike. The only thing holding Donovan back are his injuries and lack of a strong receiving core since Owens left. He does what he does with only Westbrook to help take the workload. Reggie Brown is ehh as is Kevin Curtis.

Here are his career stats outside of this year. Completion%58.9, 27,233 yards, 179tds, 82 ints, and a passer rating of 86.1.

Those are some pretty staggering numbers if you ask me. The biggest one here is the fact that he is almost 100 td passes over interceptions. That is phenomenal. He has thrown almost 30,000 yards in 9 seasons when he only played 16 games in 3 seasons!

So please tell me how is Donovan McNabb overrated.

Prane ]
mikejaxon ]

Mcnabb is one of the most overrated quarterbacks of all time.

I'll do it for you Philly, I completely disagree with you here Mike. The only thing holding Donovan back are his injuries and lack of a strong receiving core since Owens left. He does what he does with only Westbrook to help take the workload. Reggie Brown is ehh as is Kevin Curtis.

Here are his career stats outside of this year. Completion%58.9, 27,233 yards, 179tds, 82 ints, and a passer rating of 86.1.

Those are some pretty staggering numbers if you ask me. The biggest one here is the fact that he is almost 100 td passes over interceptions. That is phenomenal. He has thrown almost 30,000 yards in 9 seasons when he only played 16 games in 3 seasons!

So please tell me how is Donovan McNabb overrated.

Being in the Philly market unfortunately I get to watch every Eagles game every Sunday, to answer your first part the only thing holding Donovan back is his accuracey. His career numbers might be at 58.9% but that is very decieving with the west coast offense. Alot of screens and short passes will always boost your accuracy. How many passes are thrown into the ground or 50 feet above the wide receivers head. Too many to be considered a great quarterback. Sunday is a prime example 28/58 less then 50% accuracy(unless you want to give him credit for the 3 that the bengals defense cuaght ;D ). Westbrook didnt even break a sweat on Sunday, 14 attempts for 60 yard and only thrown to three times. That is a joke all by itself he is the best player they have and they think letting McFlabb throw 60 times is gonna get them the win.

Neo_Unit001 ]

I have no idea what the big deal is not every player knows every rule. Shit they barely know what pass interference is lol.

1. Every player should know most every rule, how else would you know who to fairly play the game.

2. For a professional player to not know how a game ends in the event of a tie in overtime is ridiculous. You have to figure he has been in the league for 9 years now and to not know that is stupid.

Prane ]
Neo_Unit001 ]

I have no idea what the big deal is not every player knows every rule. Shit they barely know what pass interference is lol.

1. Every player should know most every rule, how else would you know who to fairly play the game.

2. For a professional player to not know how a game ends in the event of a tie in overtime is ridiculous. You have to figure he has been in the league for 9 years now and to not know that is stupid.

So f'ing what he didn't know a rule thats only been used 17 times yea i'm sure its common knowledge. I bet if a Manning had said it no one would say anything but as soon as McNabb says something everyone jumps on him, get off his back let him play. So what he doesn't know that rule, I bet you theres not one player in the NFL that knows every rule in the book I know that for a fact.

Neo_Unit001 ]
Prane ]
Neo_Unit001 ]

So f'ing what he didn't know a rule thats only been used 17 times yea i'm sure its common knowledge. I bet if a Manning had said it no one would say anything but as soon as McNabb says something everyone jumps on him, get off his back let him play. So what he doesn't know that rule, I bet you theres not one player in the NFL that knows every rule in the book I know that for a fact.

yeah you caught me I jumped all over McNabb because he is black :P::)