CoD: World at War

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

co-op and zombie are fun, multiplayer is terrible. so many pathetic people play that game. I was in a s&d and the entire team shot rifle grenades into our spawn at the begining of the round every round killing 80% of the people on my team. not to mention the scrubs running around with the heavy machin guns spraying none stop. smg's are way overpowered again 1 shot in hardcore and 1-3 in normal mode. not to mention perks ruin the game again. if games were hardcore, smg's weaker, and perks where almost non existent. the game could actually be really good.

not to mention its still got that hidden lag, where you could be 2 feet from someone, shoot them with a rifle liek the m1 or gewehr, and it wouldnt hit or even register. not to mention there is pretty noticable lag now when someone jumps(although still rare, it was a well known fact if you played cod4 competitively to jump around every corner do to the lag it creates, its almost impossible to hit them. Much like in single player when a computer is jumping over a barrier, you cant hit them till they are over the barrier.).

But in all fairness, those with negative reviews..... Did you like CoD4?

Because from everything I'm being told if you liked or enjoyed CoD4 then you will like and enjoy CoD5. And many on here would rather play CoD5 than Socom Confrontation. So, it can't be all bad.

WiZ ]

But in all fairness, those with negative reviews..... Did you like CoD4?

Because from everything I'm being told if you liked or enjoyed CoD4 then you will like and enjoy CoD5. And many on here would rather play CoD5 than Socom Confrontation. So, it can't be all bad.

Really? only like 1 or 2 of my guys has even considered buying this game.. due to the fact that socom is an amazing game... still needs some help, but 1.30 is right around the corner to solve most of the probs that are still around. We are and have always been a socom clan though.. just an addiction we cant seem to kick.. even w/ next gen games popping out almost daily.

Neo_Unit001 ]

Socom over CoD, CoD is for the ones that have no skill in Socom anymore.

hahaha, well thought out reply there. ::)

Trust me, Im comfortable playing either skill wise and any room I visit will tell you the same.

I bought CoD5 but the kid has it at college. I'll have it soon when he comes home for Thanksgiving break. I can get back on for a better review then.

I would play COD WAW, and so would my clan. Some of my guys sold SOCOM for cod5 just because well socom didnt deliver and they weren't going to wait months until a patch was out.

COD WAW is a great game, i think it improved over COD4, juggernaut is still there which is now like a walking tank. I mean even if we can't have an eval tourney can we have a ZOMBIE tourney because that would be fun, the team that gets to the higher level, lol. Well back to COD WAW, that lag that cow mentions is really annoying, tanks are overpowered, things take like a million shots to bring down; most of the guns are dumb and the perks are worthless, STG, MP40, THOMPSON are like the guns everyone uses.

Undertow ]

Well I don't think THAT is any sort of constructive opinion on either game...

Well Tow all I can say is if you want to kill Nazi Zombies go get CoD lol either way its just another WWII game. I was done with WWII games with medal of honer on the ps2 lol.

CDBS- Its a tank what the hell do expect you expect it to go down with one shot?

Neo_Unit001 ]
Undertow ]

Well Tow all I can say is if you want to kill Nazi Zombies go get CoD lol either way its just another WWII game. I was done with WWII games with medal of honer on the ps2 lol.

CDBS- Its a tank what the hell do expect you expect it to go down with one shot?

no, 2 or 3, not 5 or 6

CDBS14 ]
Neo_Unit001 ]
Undertow ]

damn' date=' lol. I WANT KILLZONE2 :D :D :D

[/quote']

I was never a Killzone fan.. but i got a chance to beta the new online.. and .. well i dont want to burst any bubbles.. but i played it 2 times and have yet to log back on. It takes waaay to many bullets to kill people. I am more into realistic type play myself so it was destined to fail w/ me before i even played though too.

i played the oldest of the COD series, ive been a fan since the begining. played them all. COD4 was such a let down. even 3 was kinda. The perks are a terrible addition to the game, not to mention the fact that its based around noob cannons. i would be more then happy though to play COD5 tourney if perks were disabled. im so sick of watching people strafe a doorway fireing blindly screaming "you got owned". there is no skill in 90% of the weapons on that game.

COWonCRACK ]

i played the oldest of the COD series, ive been a fan since the begining. played them all. COD4 was such a let down. even 3 was kinda. The perks are a terrible addition to the game, not to mention the fact that its based around noob cannons. i would be more then happy though to play COD5 tourney if perks were disabled. im so sick of watching people strafe a doorway fireing blindly screaming "you got owned". there is no skill in 90% of the weapons on that game.

true, i still play cod1, although today most of the rooms are MODS.

I think most of you are missing the point..

n00b t00bs, perks, spawn campers & glitches have nothing to do with what Tow is asking. Since none of that would be in a real match. (UF War)

Think about it this way..

How would it be to play a private match with no t00bs, no glitchers, no respawn, & health meter on hardcore.!?

(Different game types..)

CDBS14 ]
Neo_Unit001 ]
Undertow ]

no' date=' 2 or 3, not 5 or 6

[/quote']

All I gotta say is if they make a missile to kill it I think it's gonna take a lot to blow that fucker up.

The game play is much like COD4 only with a bunch of different perks. Different uniforms and bigger maps. The lag is pretty much none existant anymore. The party is a little more better when it comes to adding new people on and showing up on your friends list. Haven't played private matches but their pretty good. We have had a huge cod base from the beginning but like Wiz said a lot has moved over to COD but a lot has stayed on socom too.