CoD: World at War

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have seen it spike to over 100000. thing is people have the game but they also got the other games. There are many other games out there like LBP, Farcry2, fallout3, gears2, socom. SO people are going back and forth between games. So it can go from 54000 to 95000 in a matter of minutes and the same way it drops again.

Undertow ]

I believe we have already hinted at something like that....some of you may want to look up a recent thread about something called 'UF: Vintage' and put two and two together.... ;)

You need not be the sharpest pencil in the box to get it......I think. :)

Since Crucible didn't get a go due to lack of participating clans, will all clans be eligible for UF: Vintage?

i played CoD WaW, cause my little brother has it. Campain is pretty cool, the online... i don't really like it, i don't like the guns, and he distribution of power in them, like Cow about the difference in weapon stopping power is ridiculous. then again i assume that playing in private matches with the Hardcore mode on it could be very diferent.

I don't like the maps either. IDK i think i hjust don't like that it's a WWII game.

im still looking forward for Modern Warfare 2!!!

Personally the 2 hours I've spent playing COD:WaW has been far more enjoyable than all the time I've spent on SLOWCOM. Nobody is ever going to be happy with any shooter in public mode because you're always going to have guys using rocket launchers, grenade launchers, so-called noob tubes, and glitches. If you accept that as a constant among all shooters, then what you have left is the quality of the actual game itself. Taking that into consideration, COD:WaW kicks SLOWCOM's ass, hands down. I'm sorry, but Slant 6 keeps us hanging on with these patches and updates, but each one causes more problems than it fixes and ends up being a huge letdown. You guys are all going to continue to tolerate Slant 6's poor excuse for a game because they are promising the mighty 1.30 update which you all pray will fix all these problems and will make SLOWCOM the experience that it should be. Myself and many others would rather play something that is enjoyable as is.

Yea i agree Squid.. why play a game waiting for things to fix when there are better games that work correctly now. (once Socom IS fixed then it deserves our gaming time & the attention)

MaluNYMets ]
Chili-Palmer ]

I'm with ya.. The Deuce might just be the best shooter to date.! ;) ;D

Hell yah. COD I think is fading now too. I think the gaming world has changed there is SO much stuff out there that is hard to stay to one game.

Did you mean CoD4..?

Which surprising enough is that it still has double the people playing it, over World at War. (at-least on Xbox & according to the leaderboard on GL)

FYI, I saw 160,000 online playing WaW the other day.!

CDBS14 ]

lol. true. if i get a job and have some leftovers ill join the green side and get me a box. BUT MY HEART RESIDES WITH MR SONY

dude' date=' lol just stop. i [i']was[/i] the BIGGEST song fanboy, and i played 360 ONCE, and it ended.

What song..? :P