Blackberry Storm???

I work for Verizon and truly beleive this phone will set all standards for those to follow. Although the iPhone is a cool phone, Blackberry really did their homework on this one guys. They basically took every cool aspect from the iPhone and doubled it plus added more features the iPhone lacks. I am so looking forward to the upcoming paychecks from this one. This phone will be the true iPhone killer. Apple better really come out with something quick....theres a Storm brewin!

Chili-Palmer ]

Wait the Storm is available for Sprint too right.!?

They have a similar verizon but I don't think its the same. Its called something else though. I am not a 100 percent sure because its what I heard through word of mouth so don't take me up on that.

Heres one for your little iPhone/iPod....the storm comes with 8gigs of memory with an optimal 16 gig available memory. Also, an uprade will soon be available making the Storm capeable of Rhapsody. For only $15 a month, u get unlimited music downloads to your phone. I have it and have maxed out the 8 gig memory on my Dare.....over 9400 songs to choose from in my library and a list choice of over 5 mil on Rhapsody. To pay for all that music on iTunes you would spend $9400.....dont think i have the spare change to afford that. I have noticed one flaw so far on the Storm though. It tends to be a little slow with the applications. This will soon be fixed with a software upgrade. While you are at it, can you please show me how to remove your battery and put a new one in?.....Nope, gotta send it in or if you are lucky and have an Apple store, they can change the soldered in battery out for you for a whopping $78. Just a little hint, Apple actually approached Verizon with the original idea of selling the iPhone and they were turned down because Verizon doesn't want to have to send the customers to another company to service a phone they sell. Dont get me wrong guys, everyone is intitled to their own opinion and no one wants to be told their device is inferior. I also understand some people are very loyal to their cellular carrier. My thoughts are this....if it works well for you.....great....stick with them. There are literally millions of customers who settle for less than perfect service because thats all they have to choose from for service. Just be glad you have the options of who you choose, I will make a prediction though.....eventually it will just come down to two carriers.....Verizon and AT&T. All others will either fade out or be swallowed up by the monsters. For example, Sprint has consistantly dropped over a million customers every quarter since the last quarter of last year. They laid off 4000 employees and closed over 125 locations. Their stock has plummeted to just over $3 a share. All the while, AT&T and Verizon bosted over 2 million new subscribers in just one quarter. The Verizon purchase of Alltel will be complete by the end of the first quarter next year making Verizon the LARGEST US carrier. They have effectively taken the best to biggest.

I have 500songs I got the 8gig I don't need the 16gig I'm barely using 3-4gigs. Ill stick with the trend setter rather the copycats. Also I love Apple so theres another reason ill stay with the Iphone. The others are nice and but i'm not to into them. The google one looks cool too.

Chili-Palmer ]

Yea that google phone does look cool, but my problem is i dont want to switch service. My contract is up so if something seems worth it i will. (maybe for iPhone, but i HATE AT&T.!!)

Try verizon I think service is better there, every phone company has a touch screen phone now it seems. Man ill tell the IPhone was well worth the money I love the phone it always has something to do all the apps free/paid you could want, music, and yes the phone calls come in clear. Easily best phone I have had.

Chili-Palmer ]

Yea that google phone does look cool, but my problem is i dont want to switch service. My contract is up so if something seems worth it i will. (maybe for iPhone, but i HATE AT&T.!!)

I like the iphone too but i hate at&t thats what i didnt switch

like i said guys i demo phones for companies and i demo'd the storm its cool but the iphone is much faster to response to things ... storm lags .... the bold is actually better .... the things i look for are flow of apps. phone clarity, and the quick changing of programs used on the device ,,, also how many things can i do at once without it crashing ..... also the G1 is a cool phone ,,seems alittle rough in the mechanics of the phone ...so who ever it was typeing that long useless post earlier ,,,, all that shit does meen nothing if your phone keeps crashing ... and i think ive demo'd more phones than the whole UF comminity has ... so