Active Clans on XBOX

yeah just register on the forums and post in the public section as you won't be able to see alot of the private areas as they are for tF only, but i believe there is a challenge section if not just use the public forum area....i will let the GOW2 guys know..six

Regstered at ur site got confirmation email and it wont let me sighn in, whats the deal ? :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey. you guys should post your websites. I'm bored and want to look around at you guys. *Peeks through windows*

http://www.clanbluntforce.com

He said ACTIVE on Xbox. lol

Sweet another Xbox clan.. Welcome OpK.!!

Stop by sometime we can scrimmage on CoD4. http://www.CDSCLAN.com

yeah we are also looking to for a banner of some sort for UF to put on our myspace to help bring some other 360 clans here, spreading the word to only clans we think you guys would deem worthy and such..six

The Rangers will have something a bit more geared towards Xbox and Urgent Fury's offerings for use as a banner in the near future. I will post it here when its completed for any and all that would like to utilize it.

• 4 weeks later...