ZOMBIES. picture=proof. beat that score.

Tool_Minion ]

So basically CDBS is a glitcher? Good to know.

having a person with a flamethrower second floor, and the rest with LMG and plasma pistol.

Then you open only the entrance to the top from the HELL room, the zombies like to attack the guy with the flamethrower, all you have to do is make sure the flamethrower guy doesn't die, around level 24 though there is way too many zombies and they usually kill the flame guy. A good spot is by the hand grenades that corner the zombies don't like to go to it; only 1 zombie per round goes there, weird.. I don't think that is a glitch, unless the zombies not attacking you is a glitch?

BTW shark if the glitch you talking about is from the top guys on the leaderboard, idk what they did, my friend knows them if u want i can ask?

or if this is the glitch that paid got? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

There is a glitch that if you go into the corner next to the boxes and the shotgun in that weapon box room. Have one guy jump up and downin the corner and have another guy go prone and crawl under him while he is jumping up and down... when you stand up, you will be inside of him and you can't get hit.